El Clasico

hackneyslim said:
LoveCity said:
Mourinho - amazing manager, hope he graces our club some day even if it's after Mancini's legacy ends. We'd win everything with him.

I cannot imagine a worse personality to come and contaminate my club. A despicable and graceless cheat, a manipulative ego-maniac and a classless bully of the first order. He would disgrace even the corrupt and vile cesspool of the Dippers or the Scum. The slime would leave the pond in disgust if he slid down the bank. Repellent presence in a beautiful game. My club is not Porto or Chelsea or Real, we do not 'play' like that, I like to imagine we retain some dignity and honour in spite of everything.

Here, Here!

Megalomaniac of the highest order. Our owners have principles, the special one doesn't.

At the scum Mourinho would be lorded and loved at our place he'd be ripped to pieces by the media with his antics

prairiemoon said:
Barca looked depleted.
Think Pep made a mess of it tonight.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:09 pm --<br /><br />
waspish said:
At the scum Mourinho would be lorded and loved at our place he'd be ripped to pieces by the media with his antics
Very True.

cookster said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
hackneyslim said:
Wow, great riposte, Oscar. You've convinced me. Thanks.
Oscar? I think you would win the Fiction category hands down.

Is this a Clarkie or are you really that thick? Surely not!
The guy wins and wins and wins and wins........

He is arrogant but backs it up. He plays football to win at all cost. Nothing wrong with that.

bluecityboy said:
prairiemoon said:
Barca looked depleted.
Think Pep made a mess of it tonight.

-- Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:09 pm --

waspish said:
Very True.

Yep Fab and Sanchez should of started instead of that youngster

cookster said:
Our owners have principles, the special one doesn't.

I want trophies and to wipe the smarmy arrogant smile from the face of stretford,i couldn't give a flying fook about principles,whatever it takes,i'm a winner,i want my team to be.

FantasyIreland said:
cookster said:
Our owners have principles, the special one doesn't.

I want trophies and to wipe the smarmy arrogant smile from the face of stretford,i couldn't give a flying fook about principles,whatever it takes,i'm a winner,i want my team to be.

Exactly, I was in the same camp as cookster at the beginning of the season but this season has proven without a shadow of a doubt that cheats, con men, and cunts prosper in football. So bring on the cuntishness if it wins us pot after pot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.