El Clasico

Paulmcfc2703 said:
cookster said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Oscar? I think you would win the Fiction category hands down.

Is this a Clarkie or are you really that thick? Surely not!
The guy wins and wins and wins and wins........

He is arrogant but backs it up. He plays football to win at all cost. Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah just like Fergiescum and his red media juggernaut. I prefer a different approach than the likes of Jose and Slur Alex.

GStar said:
401992_o.gif
I would love a manager of ours to do this at the swamp after we've beat them red bastards to the title.

LoveCity said:
FantasyIreland said:
cookster said:
Our owners have principles, the special one doesn't.

I want trophies and to wipe the smarmy arrogant smile from the face of stretford,i couldn't give a flying fook about principles,whatever it takes,i'm a winner,i want my team to be.

Exactly, I was in the same camp as cookster at the beginning of the season but this season has proven without a shadow of a doubt that cheats, con men, and cunts prosper in football. So bring on the cuntishness if it wins us pot after pot.

Only over a short period. We've gone about things the right way this season off the pitch. It will pay dividends next year no doubt.

cookster said:
LoveCity said:
FantasyIreland said:
I want trophies and to wipe the smarmy arrogant smile from the face of stretford,i couldn't give a flying fook about principles,whatever it takes,i'm a winner,i want my team to be.

Exactly, I was in the same camp as cookster at the beginning of the season but this season has proven without a shadow of a doubt that cheats, con men, and cunts prosper in football. So bring on the cuntishness if it wins us pot after pot.

Only over a short period. We've gone about things the right way this season off the pitch. It will pay dividends next year no doubt.

I totally agree I feel the media are warming to Mancini and we need to give him a new contract this summer

cookster said:
LoveCity said:
FantasyIreland said:

It will always be next year

squirtyflower said:
cookster said:
LoveCity said:

Yeah cause we've made no progress since last season! You should have more faith in the current administration - we might still pull it off this year.

waspish said:
cookster said:
LoveCity said:

I totally agree I feel the media are warming to Mancini and we need to give him a new contract this summer

So it's all about media? Not the titles?......

cookster said:
squirtyflower said:
cookster said:

Yeah cause we've made no progress since last season! You should have more faith in the current administration - we might still pull it off this year.
I feel, even if (as seems likely)we fall short, we should give Mancini another year to deliver the title. However, a serious question for you. If (repeat for those that didn't, or wouldn't, read it; IF) we do indeed end up as runners-up, would you consider 2nd place and potless to be progress over 3rd spot and an FA Cup? Not fishing here as, like I already said, I believe Mancini deserves another year.

BlueCityfan said:
waspish said:
cookster said:

So it's all about media? Not the titles?......

Yes and BaconChops have had the media and the referees on a merrie dance for 10 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.