El Clasico

powersleftfoot said:
GStar said:
401992_o.gif
I would love a manager of ours to do this at the swamp after we've beat them red bastards to the title.

I would worship him forever if he ran past Fergiscum (no handshake) and wound up rags like that

jimharri said:
cookster said:
squirtyflower said:
It will always be next year

Yeah cause we've made no progress since last season! You should have more faith in the current administration - we might still pull it off this year.
I feel, even if (as seems likely)we fall short, we should give Mancini another year to deliver the title. However, a serious question for you. If (repeat for those that didn't, or wouldn't, read it; IF) we do indeed end up as runners-up, would you consider 2nd place and potless to be progress over 3rd spot and an FA Cup? Not fishing here as, like I already said, I believe Mancini deserves another year.

I'm no Mancini fanboy as previous posts will prove but I think he deserves another season.

If he is allowed to bring in one or two more players and we don't win the league then it's time for a change - just not Mourinho please!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
hackneyslim said:
LoveCity said:
Mourinho - amazing manager, hope he graces our club some day even if it's after Mancini's legacy ends. We'd win everything with him.

I cannot imagine a worse personality to come and contaminate my club. A despicable and graceless cheat, a manipulative ego-maniac and a classless bully of the first order. He would disgrace even the corrupt and vile cesspool of the Dippers or the Scum. The slime would leave the pond in disgust if he slid down the bank. Repellent presence in a beautiful game. My club is not Porto or Chelsea or Real, we do not 'play' like that, I like to imagine we retain some dignity and honour in spite of everything.
Dont talk shite.
Sorry, couldn't resist ;-)

Paulmcfc2703 said:
How dare he celebrate after knocking Barca out of the champions league to reach the final at the Nou Camp.

Hijacked again by the Mourinho squad, give it a fucking rest will ya!

Well done Real, well worth the win. And Mourinho, you're a nutter. That celebration to the fans was funny as fuck.

Barca looked out of sorts, is it due to the upcoming 'must win' fixture or has their time been had.

Oh, and Tranny you cheating ****. Learn that from Piss-Stained Rasher-Chops did you!

PS. It's all gone quiet, I feel there maybe a planning and coord conference going on.

cookster said:
hackneyslim said:
LoveCity said:
Mourinho - amazing manager, hope he graces our club some day even if it's after Mancini's legacy ends. We'd win everything with him.

I cannot imagine a worse personality to come and contaminate my club. A despicable and graceless cheat, a manipulative ego-maniac and a classless bully of the first order. He would disgrace even the corrupt and vile cesspool of the Dippers or the Scum. The slime would leave the pond in disgust if he slid down the bank. Repellent presence in a beautiful game. My club is not Porto or Chelsea or Real, we do not 'play' like that, I like to imagine we retain some dignity and honour in spite of everything.

Here, Here!

Megalomaniac of the highest order. Our owners have principles, the special one doesn't.

Jose was the first person to phone up Mark Halsey when the news of his cancer broke. Something he repeated monthly (from Italy) until Halsey was given the all clear. When Halsey's wife was diagnosed with leukemia, Jose paid for them both to fly to Portugal and have a holiday in his villa.

What a wanker, cares for no-one but himself!! BOOOOO

FFS.

quiet_riot said:
cookster said:
hackneyslim said:

Here, Here!

Megalomaniac of the highest order. Our owners have principles, the special one doesn't.

Jose was the first person to phone up Mark Halsey when the news of his cancer broke. Something he repeated monthly (from Italy) until Halsey was given the all clear. When Halsey's wife was diagnosed with leukemia, Jose paid for them both to fly to Portugal and have a holiday in his villa.

FFS.

Shhhhhh. Don't let the truth get in the way of some good old Bluemoon Mourinho bashing. It's pathetic, it really is.

quiet_riot said:
cookster said:
hackneyslim said:

Here, Here!

FFS.
What a nice touch. How do you know that mate?

quiet_riot said:
cookster said:
hackneyslim said:

Here, Here!

FFS.

Did he do the same for the poor bastard whose eye socket he sunk his thumb into :p

The Future's Blue said:
quiet_riot said:
cookster said:
Here, Here!

FFS.
What a nice touch. How do you know that mate?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/halsey-hails-mourinho-after-winning-cancer-battle-7631251.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 31251.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.