el ratto

Re: Hats off to Neville.

Offers alot more insight that the jokes that are Townsend, Redknap Jnr etc
Though when Roberto was being interviewed and he butted in and said Hi Roberto, gary neville here, the look on Roberto's face was brilliant. It was like "who?" but in reality it was propably struggling with the English

The ONLY consolation to rat boy commentating on Sky is watching him have to die a bit inside every time he has to commentate when we win. He's still an ugly rag tw@t who'll take great pleasure if we slip up.

The ugly little rat has no choice if he wants a media career,make no mistake,saying positive things about us would have been tearing the maggot apart.I can't stand the fooker.

mcfc-mark said:
How people quickly forget. Just because he sticks a shit suit on and puts his tongue up our arse makes no difference to the bitter, rag fergie sucking tosser the man is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1310631/Gary-Neville-Now-I-hate-Manchester-City-Liverpool.html

Gary-Neville-Scholes.jpg

article-0-07EF60A1000005DC-184_468x424.jpg
^^This^^ My utter hatred of Rat Boy is for life not just until retirement!!! I can't believe those of us who are so readily willing to forgive and forget all of his misdemeanors against us!!! We won, what was he supposed to say; City were still shit tonight?

It made me sick to have to see his face on my TV. TBH I only listened to him to see if his hatred of us would spill over the professional line, but alas it didn't. But I bet he still went home and washed his mouth out with bleach for mentioning us, called the Glaswegian Wino and apologised, and then sacrificed his pet cat at the alter in the dungeon under his Teletubbie house as penance to the Red Devil himself!!!!

I fuckin hate the twat!!!

Was like watching a really bad karaoke. Awkward, toe-curling, and embarassing. Every good thing he said about us was said through gritted teeth. Get the little rat face off our screens. There has to be better than him out there!

Hats off? It was cringe-worthy stuff. He looks like most of us would look if dragged off the street and put in front of the cameras, awkward uncomfortable and has a face for radio, plus he's about as eloquent as a dead rat.

wayne71 said:
Hats off? It was cringe-worthy stuff. He looks like most of us would look if dragged off the street and put in front of the cameras, awkward uncomfortable and has a face for radio, plus he's about as eloquent as a dead rat.
What have dead rats ever done to you? :-)

I will always hate him for who he is and what he represents to me. Having said that I thought he did an ok job and talked some sense, compared to the absolute crap that Merson and Big Nose Thommo come out with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.