el ratto

I have not seen any of the Sky footage yet other than the YouTube clip above. Fuck me, he looks uncomfortable - muddling his words and his leg shaking like a cheap DFS wardrobe.

I'd have expected him to settle in easily, after all he once had his own TV programme.

Roland-rat-on-tv-am-fair-use.jpg

Re: Hats off to Neville.

Dribble said:
mcfc-mark said:
How people quickly forget. Just because he sticks a shit suit on and puts his tongue up our arse makes no difference to the bitter, rag fergie sucking tosser the man is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1310631/Gary-Neville-Now-I-hate-Manchester-City-Liverpool.html

Gary-Neville-Scholes.jpg

article-0-07EF60A1000005DC-184_468x424.jpg
^^This^^ My utter hatred of Rat Boy is for life not just until retirement!!! I can't believe those of us who are so readily willing to forgive and forget all of his misdemeanors against us!!! We won, what was he supposed to say; City were still shit tonight?

It made me sick to have to see his face on my TV. TBH I only listened to him to see if his hatred of us would spill over the professional line, but alas it didn't. But I bet he still went home and washed his mouth out with bleach for mentioning us, called the Glaswegian Wino and apologised, and then sacrificed his pet cat at the alter in the dungeon under his Teletubbie house as penance to the Red Devil himself!!!!

I fuckin hate the twat!!!

Thank f.ck i dont have sky because there is no way would i watch that absolute total prick, jesus some have short memories, he is getting paid elsewhere now and has to comply for god sake. His words will be like the excuse of a man, hollow

he's got to be seen to be unbiased, got to earn money working now to keep his eco house green !

I have to agree, the interview with Mancini was superb, Bobby looked at him as to say "who the heck are you"?

I can't stand the grovelling rat faced rag even though he was strangely complimentary towards us. He must of been previously worded up by his sky boss to be as impartial towards us as possible. It worked as his suck holing was sickeningly convincing, especially towards Aguero. Let's see us have a bad game in the future[when he's settled in] and we'll see how complimentry the bumfluff faced rag shit is then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.