el ratto

Re: Hats off to Neville.

Lets see how gracious and un-biased he is when we reach a stage in the season when games and points really start to matter.

I don't give a fuck if he is sharing the secret to everlasting life and happiness, the man is a horrible piece of excrement!
No death is painfull enough for the rat faced ****!

JULES said:
so far he has been ok as a pundit, lets see what he makes of the second half before calling him a back to front

Fair play to him..the snidey minge rat.

salfordblues said:
He looked terribly uncomfortable in the role particularly when standing; he didn't know what to do with his hands.

this is true.
hugely uncomfortable.
taped the match and watched it again when got in, and to be fair his comments were spot on

I'd like him to stay on Sky and be made to comment on every minute of us winning the league, I'd love to see him spewing on the day it was confirmed

dont praise the little ****.
when we lose he will attack and love doing it

I thought he was going to be really bitter after the game but, surprisingly, he spoke about us in glowing terms.

Never give a sucker an even break.
For gods sake this is Gary Neville we are talking about. How on earth can any blue give him a compliment?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.