el ratto

Re: Hats off to Neville.

Blue Haze said:
Is it true that he compared Silva to Messi??? Someone on a different forum said he did.

Fuck me, I love Dave to death but wouldn't go that far.

It was said when Silva beat the two Swansea men deep in our half,which started the first goal and YES he said "He reminds me of Messi when he does that "
Fucking true I tell yer !!!!

oakiecokie said:
Went to the game and taped the match and honestly I never thought I would ever say that Rat Boy,who gave us a very glowing report and a very fair overall assessment of the game,was a different person tonight !!
Can`t believe that I`m saying that,but its true lads and lasses.

My thoughts oakie, for poster who asked, he remarked on silva from evading the tackle, with his low sense of gravity.

Offers a lot more than Redknapp for only just starting out.

He looked terribly uncomfortable in the role particularly when standing; he didn't know what to do with his hands.

How people quickly forget. Just because he sticks a shit suit on and puts his tongue up our arse makes no difference to the bitter, rag fergie sucking tosser the man is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1310631/Gary-Neville-Now-I-hate-Manchester-City-Liverpool.html

Gary-Neville-Scholes.jpg

article-0-07EF60A1000005DC-184_468x424.jpg

salfordblues said:
He looked terribly uncomfortable in the role particularly when standing; he didn't know what to do with his hands.

To be fair Ed didnt help him out.

-- Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:21 am --

mcfc-mark said:
How people quickly forget. Just because he sticks a shit suit on and puts his tongue up our arse makes no difference to the bitter, rag fergie sucking tosser the man is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1310631/Gary-Neville-Now-I-hate-Manchester-City-Liverpool.html

Gary-Neville-Scholes.jpg

Shut up dick, we'd love a player in our side what he offered to them, i thought he spoke well tonight.

How many of our fans would do that to Tev now?

Just finished watching the highlights on sky and i'm glad i'm not the only on who thought the chuckle brother done a reasonable job. He was fair, rather competent in analysis and gave praise where it was due both to city's performance and that of a decent swansea performance. Still hate the rat faced c*nt though! Well done u rag dickhead

Ticket For Schalke said:
salfordblues said:

To be fair Ed didnt help him out.

-- Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:21 am --

mcfc-mark said:

Gary-Neville-Scholes.jpg

Shut up dick, we'd love a player in our side what he offered to them, i thought he spoke well tonight.

Not doubting his quality as a player but it's fairly obvious he's making the statements through gritted teeth and despises us as much as he's always done. So yeah I'm a dick for not praising a man who I and every other blue has hated with a passion for years, makes sense... I agree he spoke well of us tonight but just wait 'till he gets established as a Sky pundit and we'll see the ratboy of old back with a vengeance

Doesn't matter how long he stays a pundit, I still and will forever hate the rat-faced tosser.

Frankly, I want to see us put in more displays like today's, just so that he would have a massive inner conflict every time before conceding that we played well.

Just a quickie, I know how much I along with fellow Blues generally hate this guy to some tune, if you read some of my past posts regarding him, I think you'd agree the content would probably make even Chubby Brown blush, but I feel cannot refrain from posting a link and sharing something I watched, and which did actually make it very hard, even through my extremely Blue tinted specs, to hate this guy with the same venom I once did.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mhNpHHa3TA[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.