El Shaarawy and City

This guy is a real talent but not at the level we need.

We really need a 30+ goals a season man if we are serious about challenging United.

What we really need is a box to box midfield superstar like Arturo Vidal, a goal machine like Lewandowski or Cavani. at worst JoJo from Fiorentina to add more flair to the AMF area. Sad to report that the Gooners have opened negotiations to sign him as are PSG - Ancelotti is a very keen admirer.

Claytop said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
afhald said:
Confirmed, 35m euro offer for him. I think it is too much right now.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/mercato/mercato/articoli/103877/city-assalto-a-el-shaarawy-pronta-offerta-di-35-milioni-al-milan.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/me ... ilan.shtml</a>

Help me out here fella!!

Not a chance, would be a royal waste of 35m.
Not sure what you on about I just wanted a translation

Milan confirm that they have received a €35m bid and it.'s reported in CdS that they are keen to get Lavezzi back from PSG.

SOUNDS LIKE GOOD BUSINESS FOR MILAN.

as with any foreign player the unique nature of the prem makes any signing a gamble. He has enough talent for sure, he plays where we need outstanding skill, fuck me he even tracks back. Against that is "would he settle down" Plenty of others have not, and for that reason it is a gamble we dont need to take.
If we have made a bid, it shows we are trying to improve in areas we really need to. If it's bollox there will be plenty more of that,

He's not a bad player but 35 million euros for him is too much. If Gotze was worth that much Shaarawy is definitely not.

I wonder if there was an 'understanding' in relation to El Shaarawy during the course of the negotiations over Mario's sale (a gentlemans agreement)?

Syth said:
He's not a bad player but 35 million euros for him is too much. If Gotze was worth that much Shaarawy is definitely not.

Definitely, 35m euros could be spent alot better elsewhere.

Wouldn't surprise me if Mancini was interested but don't think higher up will fancy it.

Claytop said:
Syth said:

Definitely, 35m euros could be spent alot better elsewhere.

Wouldn't surprise me if Mancini was interested but don't think higher up will fancy it.

A players worth is not dictated by his quality but his worth to the team and his desire to leave or not

We don't need shite like this. Not for 35million.

We need to buy 3 world class players who would walk into most teams in the world, because that's how far away we are from having a team to compete in Europe/ for the title.

I'm all for buying young players on top of that to improve the squad, but not for £35m. Mancini focuses far too much on players who play in Italy IMO because there's only a handful in that league who would be of any use to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.