El Shaarawy

Cityisland said:
Macauley ‏@MaccaPedder 1m
“@__TransferNews_:BREAKING NEWS: Sky Italia have confirmed that Manchester City have signed El Shaarawy on a 4 year deal.”

Hmm. Bs is suspect.
From Macauley Culkin's Twatter?

LoveCity said:
Turner92 said:
Sky Italia apparently reporting we've signed him on a 4 year contract..

No, a kid running a transfer account on Twitter is saying Sky Italy are saying we've signed him... they haven't.

The way you know about every news report/journalist comment before anyone else astounds me. Do you live in a cave, wear a latex eagle suit and have an office that looks like this?

batman12060812ub6.jpg

Structured release to force Malaya's hand on isco? If you believe that is still up in the air. It was radio Italia apparently.

M24 Citizen said:
LoveCity said:
Turner92 said:
Sky Italia apparently reporting we've signed him on a 4 year contract..

No, a kid running a transfer account on Twitter is saying Sky Italy are saying we've signed him... they haven't.

The way you know about every news report/journalist comment before anyone else astounds me. Do you live in a cave, wear a latex eagle suit and have an office that looks like this?

batman12060812ub6.jpg
just pissed myself.

Crazy anyone saying this guy isn't good enough, watch alot of Serie A, AC in particular, he's going to be a star!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.