El Shaarawy

Footie Writer ‏@FootieWriter 1h
My understanding that losing Isco and Tevez #MCFC will break bank to sign El Shaarawy who wants move to Eng. Price would be £25 mil. #ACM

What a bullshitter. This guy says stuff like, big #MCFC news coming up tonight and when time comes to post he tweets the most obvious guess/link you could make. El Shaarawy loves Milan so no substance behind 'wants move to Eng'.

Footie Writer ‏@FootieWriter 30m
@pl4te Rumour is that he doesn't like being behind Balotelli and heard of City interest. Is now trying to force move. It's very early.

He isn't behind Balotelli. He plays to the left of him. His previous comments about the interest doesn't suggest he wants to force a move.

M24 Citizen said:
My understanding that losing Isco and Tevez #MCFC will break bank to sign El Shaarawy who wants move to Eng. Price would be £25 mil. #ACM

What a bullshitter. This guy says stuff like, big #MCFC news coming up tonight and when time comes to post he tweets the most obvious guess/link you could make. El Shaarawy loves Milan so no substance behind 'wants move to Eng'.

@pl4te Rumour is that he doesn't like being behind Balotelli and heard of City interest. Is now trying to force move. It's very early.

He isn't behind Balotelli. He plays to the left of him. His previous comments about the interest doesn't suggest he wants to force a move.
what he probably mean with being behind Balotelli is that he`s not the biggest fish in the pond longer. Probably bullshit anyway though

SergioInAddedTime said:
M24 Citizen said:

what he probably mean with being behind Balotelli is that he`s not the biggest fish in the pond longer. Probably bullshit anyway though

Well he'll be a very small fish in our pond anyway.

JustAnotherCityFan said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
M24 Citizen said:

Well he'll be a very small fish in our pond anyway.
This is 100% correct, but I oly said what I though that "footieagent9000" meant

David craig i think hes called, ssn reporter
Has just said we have made an enquiry for el sharawy and that he is waiting for confirmation off city if there is any truth in it

He said this last night: "I am flattered by the interest of City, but I will not leave Milan". We don't want a player who will soon pine for home and SES is definitely the type. Can already see Milan's £10million bid (to be paid in 50 installments) in 2016.

There does seem to have been a few people mentioning El Shaarawy to City over the past few weeks, maybe there is genuine interest..

I just don't see how a player can go from saying he wants to stay at Milan for life to wanting a move away.

sam-caddick said:
There does seem to have been a few people mentioning El Shaarawy to City over the past few weeks, maybe there is genuine interest..

I just don't see how a player can go from saying he wants to stay at Milan for life to wanting a move away.
£££

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.