El Shaarawy

kun said:
blinkblue said:
El Shaarawy would be perfect. If we get him it's just the defense that needs sorting out.

_________Aguero/Dzeko/El Shaarawy

Nasri/El Shaarawy__Silva/Nasri__Navas/Milner

_____Fernandinho/Milner__Yaya/Rodwell

Guidetti and Suarez will get games under Pellegrini to I think.
You do just mean backups?
Fuck it, play the lot. Nobody will notice!<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:40 pm --<br /><br />
PapiChulo said:
It's almost a done deal. I'm ITK
Hello Ian Trevor Kennedy.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Are Madrid in for him as well??????

Someone just said they are unless they're taking the piss.

Yep there are monitoring the situation along with the guy in the White trousers in the Disco gif.

Ray78 said:
M24 Citizen said:
Ray78 said:
Yep there are monitoring the situation.

They can have him we'll have Isco.

All part of the pact we have made with Real Madrid.

tumblr_llbnyl0HvY1qagz1lo1_500.gif

Milan have said recently that they are trying to shift a striker. They cant buy till they sell, and they've too many forwards. I guess it all comes down to whether or not they could part with El Shaarawy...but they are desperate. They've been trying to shift players since the end of the season, but something always gets in the way. El Shaarawy would be a great signing. Could put him LW in this new 4-3-3 formation the club is going to implement. He's young, full of potential and was on fire this year for Milan until Balo joined them ..Looking forward to hearing more!!

cmdub said:
sam-caddick said:
ACMilan said:
Smells of a classic "Grazie Presidente" situation by Milan.
fucking hate that
Let a big offer be made made public. Berlusconi "swoops in" and declines the sale, regardless of the huge offer, and Galliani oozes about how much Berlu loves Milan because he kept one of our stars.

Been there. done that. cant stand it.

What would you do if we bought him though?
I've seen plenty of Milan fans say that if they sold shaarawy they'd be fed up and done after the previous sales they've made. Shaarawy is their future along with balo and niang. They're also moving to the idiotic and narrow 4312 next season when they don't have the personnel to play it.

I'd be really hesitant about bringing him here as he's very young and I'm not sure he'd adapt well with life in england. Much better for him to stay in italy

and I'm not sure he'd adapt well with life in england.

This kind of shit totally wrecks my nut. How the fuck do you know this? You don't know enough to even speculate that.

Give over the lot of you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.