El Shaarawy

berniethebusman said:
sam-caddick said:
Cobwebcat said:
This guy or Negredo. who would you prefer?
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 1h

Atletico Madrid has reached an agreement with Negredo and will pay 13m € to Sevilla for him, according to As

Didn't they turn down more from the hammers?

I think they did, Negredo would never have gone West Ham though, Atletico are in the CL.

Sevilla need money badly and I can see Atletico paying the full fee up front wheras I can see West Ham putting installments in the deal, maybe that's why they did not accept...

Cobwebcat said:
This guy or Negredo. who would you prefer?

This guy by a street.

I'm not really a football nerd, I haven't seen a lot of Nagredo in La Liga and it'd be harsh to judge him on his fleeting outings for Spain but he doesn't excite me much.
SES is one of the most exciting young players in the world, he has made incredible strides in the last two years and his attitude above all impresses me ... its fantastic for such a young kid, he never stops working for the team, even when things are not going his way his head never drops.

He's not really a pressing need for us but I'd still love to have him ! Its not going to happen though is it ?

Think he would struggle in the prem from what I've seen of him.......ans certainly not worth the,asking price

simon23 said:
Think he would struggle in the prem from what I've seen of him.......ans certainly not worth the,asking price

What exactly leads you to that conclusion ?

I think he'd light the league up, he'd be loved by his fans wherever he played, amazed if he left Milan though.

celticfc482 said:
tancredipalmeri: BOOM! What a news! Manchester City have contacted Milan for El Shaarawy and is ready to bid 40m €m, according to tomorrow Gazzetta edition

Doubt Milan will sell their best youngster. Would rather have Cavani if it is either or.
This is bullocks in my opinion. Milan won't sell him as he is one for their future, and second like someone already pointed out, if we really are willing to pay so much for this guy, I'd really question the sanity of Txiki/Ferran. Why would we pay so much for El Shaarawy instead of giving the money for Cavani..

Syth said:
celticfc482 said:
tancredipalmeri: BOOM! What a news! Manchester City have contacted Milan for El Shaarawy and is ready to bid 40m €m, according to tomorrow Gazzetta edition

Doubt Milan will sell their best youngster. Would rather have Cavani if it is either or.
This is bullocks in my opinion. Milan won't sell him as he is one for their future, and second like someone already pointed out, if we really are willing to pay so much for this guy, I'd really question the sanity of Txiki/Ferran. Why would we pay so much for El Shaarawy instead of giving the money for Cavani..

I think it could be a last chance attempt to try and force ADL to lower Cavani's fee or the cash he would want on top of Dzeko.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.