El Shaarawy

blueparrot said:
I've not seen much of El Shaarawy.If this is true maybe the people who have and Txiki, think he would be a better partner for getting the best from Aguero who would be able to stay central .
Afterall it's not about who is the best player but what are the best components of a front 3 if we are to play 433.
If we go for Cavani it will mean shifting Aguero out wide or behind.
That's true.

Marvin said:
blueparrot said:
I've not seen much of El Shaarawy.If this is true maybe the people who have and Txiki, think he would be a better partner for getting the best from Aguero who would be able to stay central .
Afterall it's not about who is the best player but what are the best components of a front 3 if we are to play 433.
If we go for Cavani it will mean shifting Aguero out wide or behind.
That's true.
Very good player but only worth ~25mill, would not mind him one little bit!

Milan season tickets have a photo of El Shaarawy, Balo etc and have put a note saying there is no guarantee these players will be playing there next season....make of that what you will!

citytill1die84 said:
Daz_Blue said:
Palmeiri about to tweet on this guy to us ......

40m for him would be a joke Balotelli better player so I'd be saying pay 20m tops.

We shouldn't be paying them for El Shaarawy anymore than they paid us for Balo, but we all know that's not how it works with Italian clubs. Maybe we got some sort of option on him when we sold them Balo though?

adrianr said:
citytill1die84 said:
Daz_Blue said:
Palmeiri about to tweet on this guy to us ......

40m for him would be a joke Balotelli better player so I'd be saying pay 20m tops.

We shouldn't be paying them for El Shaarawy anymore than they paid us for Balo, but we all know that's not how it works with Italian clubs. Maybe we got some sort of option on him when we sold them Balo though?

Maybe just don't see him as a player that's needed :( if Tevez and Dzeko go we need an out and out goalscorer not another forward. Unless El Sharrawy is a back up to Isco.

Dont believe that we are after him to be honest but If we are going to be paying top dollar for this kid why dont we just pay abit more and get Cavani?
Confuses me abit, we need a ruthless, clinical finisher and after it seems Chelsea are winning the race for Cavani we seem to turn our attention to a 20 y/o who primarily plays out on the left & has only had one decent season and even with that he couldnt hit a barn door in the second half of the season.

(and before you say i know Cavani had a drought.)

A couple of years ago if we had been offered one of

Kun, Falcao, Cavani, Lewandoski or this lad, we would undoubtedly have taken Kun.

So we already have one of the top strikers in world football. If we are going to play one up front, then there is no way we will buy Cavani.

Therefore we should be looking at the next Kun, Cavani etc who will be prepared to play second fiddle for a couple of years. Is the Italoegyptian that guy? I don't know although he looks pretty pacy and could play wide left in a 433.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.