El Shaarawy

Rammy Blue said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
Sky Blue said:
Still hurting from earlier eh. Fellaini and you win the lot LOL
Have it crossed you're mind that he is being serious because he is optimistic about our possible strikeforce? Ppl on here get called rags for everything ffs

You're obviously not on here much if you think that Bellamyend is a blue....
Sorry then

He'd certainly help enforce this mysterious pressing system that Pelle is going for, which we're yet to actually see much of on the pitch.

Rammy Blue said:
You're obviously not on here much if you think that Bellamyend is a blue....

He must know a mod or something, Rammy. Fucking mystery how he gets away with it.

lol yawn at the rag comments

don't post on here much as I no longer have a link to inside the club, and there is too much abuse.

what a statement this signing would be - Milan fans raging on twitter - this guy is the real deal

I would love this to happen and I do think we need to replace Sinclair, but Manuel will have a job keeping the attacking players happy, some won't even make the squad.

Bellamyend said:
lol yawn at the rag comments

don't post on here much as I no longer have a link to inside the club, and there is too much abuse.

what a statement this signing would be - Milan fans raging on twitter - this guy is the real deal

Watching MotD later?....I am :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.