El Shaarawy

what does this mean? nasri, dzeko off? i can't see how this makes sense.

which is why it's probably not true

waspish said:
I feel we do need a left sides winger/speed demon we missed out on Isco who looks like is going to be world class player but the only way I can see this happening is if its a loan for 12 months then we have buy for a certain amount after that unless we are selling Nasri or dare I say it silva or Aguero

To be honest selling Nasri isn't the worlds worst idea...

BobKowalski said:
waspish said:
I feel we do need a left sides winger/speed demon we missed out on Isco who looks like is going to be world class player but the only way I can see this happening is if its a loan for 12 months then we have buy for a certain amount after that unless we are selling Nasri or dare I say it silva or Aguero

To be honest selling Nasri isn't the worlds worst idea...

and shifting Dzeko out would be a result too.

i really do believe the rumours are real. even though it is the clueless fooking moron that is Tancredi Palmeri reporting it

Am I going to scan back through all these new pages to find out Tancredi Palmeri is the source?

Edit: just seen above. Screw you guys!

sam-caddick said:
waspish said:

loan el shaarawy?

he is one of the stars of not just milan but serie a.

Yes I know that but a 1 year loan deal where they will receive a decent chunk money and then we have to buy not option to buy is feasible especially if they are after a couple of top players they aren't actually flush with money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.