El Shaarawy

karen7 said:
Ian said:
Blueboy73 said:
Only on the bench for Milans match tonight.
Really??

Yes,robinho has taken his place and scored.It is on BT sport
Thanks!<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:46 pm --<br /><br />This guy is a gem. Now he's come up with another scoop!

@tancredipalmeri: BOOM! Real Madrid is negotiating a last minute deal with Luis Suarez!

Tancredi looks to be quoting from other sources and rumours going around Italy.

It's a bit wierd that he is on the bench tonight though when he apparently plays every game and with us being linked with him two months ago.

I think there might be something in this in my opinion.

sam-caddick said:
Tancredi looks to be quoting from other sources and rumours going around Italy.

It's a bit wierd that he is on the bench tonight though when he apparently plays every game and with us being linked with him two months ago.

I think there might be something in this in my opinion.

Hes only played once this season lol

I agree guys....I think Martin Demichelis will be our last signing! City were interested in this guy so a bid wouldnt surprise me but think we moved on after Milan said he wasnt for sale....will be nice to see what Jovetic can do!

I'll see your;

sam-caddick said:
184.gif.pagespeed.ce.IMf9conBRY.gif

and raise you a ;

[bigimg]http://i42.tinypic.com/2mi5ber.gif[/bigimg]

rushts said:
This is really hotting up now, he's been left on the bench for tonight, plus Robinho has just scored. I'm not itk just passing on what I've been told by my source.

Serious? Wow man, thanks for letting us know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.