El Shaarawy

adrianr said:
Brewster's millions said:
If this happens then it's as much a reflection of concerns about Toure and Fernandinho in midfield than anything else - if we sign El Shaarawy then we'll probably play 4-3-3 with an extra body in midfield and Toure further forward, with two wingers (El Shaarawy and Navas) alongside a central striker. Would be a good option for European games.

Not sure Manuel is that happy with the 4-4-2 we've had so far.

We can already do that with Navas and Jovetic though, and it still leaves out our most creative player in Silva. I don't think Navas is going to be a good option for a wide forward either, doesn't have enough goals in him by half.

This just makes incredibly little sense unless we're expecting some outgoings.

Ah I don't know. I get headaches trying to figure out our best team and formation as it is.

I did think about Jovetic but not sure he's as mobile? Agree about Navas, he doesn't look like he has a goal scoring mentality, spent most of yesterday passing it inside rather than having a go at the full back.

Would have to think that it's one of Aguero or Dzeko leaving if we sign this bloke. Most likely bollocks though.

adrianr said:
If this happens then it's as much a reflection of concerns about Toure and Fernandinho in midfield than anything else - if we sign El Shaarawy then we'll probably play 4-3-3 with an extra body in midfield and Toure further forward, with two wingers (El Shaarawy and Navas) alongside a central striker. Would be a good option for European games.

Not sure Manuel is that happy with the 4-4-2 we've had so far.

We can already do that with Navas and Jovetic though, and it still leaves out our most creative player in Silva. I don't think Navas is going to be a good option for a wide forward either, doesn't have enough goals in him by half.

Ah I don't know. I get headaches trying to figure out our best team and formation as it is.

I did think about Jovetic but not sure he's as mobile? Agree about Navas, he doesn't look like he has a goal scoring mentality, spent most of yesterday passing it inside rather than having a go at the full back.

Would have to think that it's one of Aguero or Dzeko leaving if we sign this bloke. Most likely bollocks though.
Why would Aguero leave?

TheMaineRoad said:
adrianr said:

Why would Aguero leave?

Not suggesting that he would, but we wouldn't need 5 strikers if we sign El Shaarawy and I can't see either Negredo or Jovetic leaving after just joining.

Shall I get us started then??

184.gif.pagespeed.ce.IMf9conBRY.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.