El Shaarawy

Andouble said:
didn't look like any goodbyes to me. He'll probably go into the changing room hearing how this rumour spread like wildfire since the game started.
Started by some kfa,then got out of control on bluemoon,de jong and mario will fill him in with the details...

I am getting excited even if it is all rubbish, at least deadline day will be interesting for us.

I still think we need a left winger/forward and a defensive midfielder better than Rodwell and Garcia for us to really say we have a complete squad for the season.

andyhinch said:
deano ou812 said:
Well you just never know,jim white in the sky studio "we are going over to manchester for some sensational last minute news involving city"
I wouldn't trust that **** in my kitchen.
Haha he gets himself into a frenzy over some of the transfers,shouting and squealing like a teenage girl at a one direction concert.... "Big big news newport have just signed a defender from billericay can this night get any better.....

deano ou812 said:
andyhinch said:
deano ou812 said:
Well you just never know,jim white in the sky studio "we are going over to manchester for some sensational last minute news involving city"
I wouldn't trust that **** in my kitchen.
Haha he gets himself into a frenzy over some of the transfers,shouting and squealing like a teenage girl at a one direction concert.... "Big big news newport have just signed a defender from billericay can this night get any better.....
Then it's off to stoke to watch a bunch of retards jumping around behind the reporter.

Now up to jim Craig in the north east as Paolo di Canio brings in his 16th shit player of the window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.