El Shaarawy

Anthony Kun said:
Where have these rumours cropped up from this evening?

Tancredi Palmeri tweeted rumours from sources in Italy, and I think Spain. The rumour was that we are negoitiating for El Shaarawy, Madrid interested too.

Milan were playing around 8 and he was on the bench, El Shaarawy is never usually on the bench.

Zapata then came out with those quotes I posted.

You never know, but at least we have some excitement going into deadline day.

sam-caddick said:
Anthony Kun said:

Tancredi Palmeri tweeted rumours from sources in Italy, and I think Spain. The rumour was that we are negoitiating for El Shaarawy, Madrid interested too.

Milan were playing around 8 and he was on the bench, El Shaarawy is never usually on the bench.

I'm about done for excitement, let's get down to nailing this season!

My Mrs eldest lad is a rag - he's currently downstairs watching sky sports while I'm laying in bed tapping on my phone haha. Glad this isn't like last season!

Anthony Kun said:
sam-caddick said:
Anthony Kun said:

I'm about done for excitement, let's get down to nailing this season!

My Mrs eldest lad is a rag - he's currently downstairs watching sky sports while I'm laying in bed tapping on my phone haha. Glad this isn't like last season!

Hahahaha.

I would like to see us create some shock statement signing tomorrow as deadline day is poor if your team is not involved, then again the whole Torres/ Carroll deal was pretty immense to watch.

El Shaarawy would be a great signing though for us on the left.

Oh I agree, I highly rate the lad (and his hair)!

Thing is we'd have to make space and who would go to do that?
Then you'd have the rotation of fowards, and MP doesn't look like he favours rotation as much as Bobby did. Would like to see Negredo get a start against stoke.

Anthony Kun said:

Then you'd have the rotation of strikers, and MP doesn't look like he favours rotation as much as Bobby did. Would like to see Negredo get a start against stoke.

I wanted to see a replacement for Sinclair and I also would like to have similar options as Chelsea do for players who play behind the center forward.

It's keeping them all happy though, getting El Shaarawy will mean one of the attacking players will not even be on the bench, but then again you look at the options Bayern and Madrid have and you think to yourself we need more top players.

I really don't know.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:34 am --<br /><br />
Anthony Kun said:

Then you'd have the rotation of strikers, and MP doesn't look like he favours rotation as much as Bobby did. Would like to see Negredo get a start against stoke.

I wanted to see a replacement for Sinclair and I also would like to have similar options as Chelsea do for players who play behind the center forward.

It's keeping them all happy though, getting El Shaarawy will mean one of the attacking players will not even be on the bench, but then again you look at the options Bayern and Madrid have and you think to yourself we need more top players.

I really don't know.

In hindsight if we really wanted him we'd probably have tried to shift Nasri to make room, Jovetic could play Silva's position as needed and it'd give us better versatility.

Nasri doesn't make an impact off the bench and there's better players to start ahead of him, so it's a bit of a limbo for him IMO

I wonder if his boss could see his way to giving the lad a pay rise, just to make sure he's rewarded for his continued loyalty of course. Plus a sweetener for his hard-working agent for keeping all of those nasty predators at bay.

for everyone attentions ..... lolz

"David Luiz, in Barcelona with his advisers for a possible move?

The international 'canarinho' has recorded an ad with actor Andy Ansah and along the Kun Agüero "

AGUERO IN BARCELONA ..... hmmmmsssssssssssssss

if city looking for EL SHAARAWY then Aguero .....??? who knows ! hehehehehe

Kaka to Milan confirmed. Could this be the first sign that El Shaarawy is on his way to the the Etihad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.