Elano Gone [Merged]

Re: Elano going

ultraslan06 said:
archimedes said:
Hello all,

This will be my only post here. Please, please dont allow Galatasaray fans post in this thread. This thread was shared in our forums for us to see what City fans think Elano's pros-cons are.

---

To "the" Galatasaray fans & "an" Ultraslans bacaksizlarina:
Galatasaray tribunlerini sikip attiginiz yetmiyormus gibi bir de son senelerde bunu baslattiniz. Ne zaman yurtdisindan bir takimdan futbolcu transfer etsek, futbolcuyu transfer ettigimiz takimin taraftar forumlarina girip, "ehehe Galatasaray best, hohohoh we are Hell, niahahah we ultaslan kill you," diye abuk sabuk mesajlar yaziyorsunuz. Ulan hastalikli beyninizle girdiginiz her ortami sikip atmakta, ortamdaki seviyeyi dusurmekte ustunuze yok. Siz bacaksizlar yuzunden, gercek Galatasaray'lilar olarak kahvede, stadda mac izleyemez olduk. Bari buralardan elinizi cekin de adamlar Elano'nun hangi ozelliklerini begeniyorlardi, hangi ozelliklerini begenmiyorlardi onu ogrenelim. ultrAslan'in cikintili A'si gotunuze girsin.

Gerizekalı herif adamlarla gayet güzel sohbet ediyoruz anlaştık kendimize dost ediniyoruz sana noluyo anten o dediklerini yazan yok burda yorumları okursan anlarsın adamlarn şikayet ettinide sanmıyorm.

Hey bluees have u beef about us? Somebody says you dont want to galatasaray fans in your forum?

It seems more like archimedes is a turk, what does it all translate to in english?

Daz_Blue said:
So if Ireland gets injured who is the playmaker ?

Are we not a little short of central midfielders...

JOHNSON DEJONG BARRY IRELAND

Thats it .......

Yes, it is essential that we get another central mid that can cover for Barry and Ireland. We seriously lack depth now. Johnson is a big question mark too.

Daz_Blue said:
So if Ireland gets injured who is the playmaker ?

Are we not a little short of central midfielders...

JOHNSON DEJONG BARRY IRELAND

Thats it .......

I guess we will need another one, that's at less half Elano's quality and is happy to be on the bench.

he's just ridiculous. not important.

we're here for learn sth about elano and take your idea. if you have got problem with that, just say. we can leave.

yellamcfc said:
ultraslan06 said:
Gerizekalı herif adamlarla gayet güzel sohbet ediyoruz anlaştık kendimize dost ediniyoruz sana noluyo anten o dediklerini yazan yok burda yorumları okursan anlarsın adamlarn şikayet ettinide sanmıyorm.

Hey bluees have u beef about us? Somebody says you dont want to galatasaray fans in your forum?

It seems more like archimedes is a turk, what does it all translate to in english?
LoL I cant translate all of them but generally he said that when we bought a good player you (ultrAslans)always go their forum and always write "Gs is best we kill you etc." and I explain him that we didnt write something like that. We are just talking with them about Elano and I said that if they have any beef, complain about us we will leave the topic. just answer my question Hey bluees have u beef about us?

uA-oguz said:

we're here for know sth about elano and take your idea. if you have got problem with that, just say. we can leave.

There is no problem, it is good to hear from other sets of fans, hope you will appreciate what Elano will do for Cim Bom Bom, he is quality when in the mood.

Just knows this, very disappointed to see him go! Good luck Elano. Hope we get a better player to replace you.

Elano is a magician. A Brazilian. He will rock for you, he could have played in any of the best teams in Europe.

yellamcfc said:
uA-oguz said:

we're here for know sth about elano and take your idea. if you have got problem with that, just say. we can leave.

There is no problem, it is good to hear from other sets of fans, hope you will appreciate what Elano will do for Cim Bom Bom, he is quality when in the mood.

thanks so much.

and we believe, city can fill his place with the best quality player. because when you took emmanuel ade, carlos tevez, kolo toure, roque santa cruz etc.. you showed that you can do this.

good luck for each teams. gala and city ! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.