Elano Gone [Merged]

Re: Now that Elano has gone to Turkey

bookiesgirl said:
bluethai said:
Hleb, knows EPL very well so no need to adjust new life here too long like any new foreign player and can bring a lot of creativity, excellent dribble/killer pass that we'll miss in Elano, to the team as well. Also knows Adebayor/Toure style of plays very well while they were playing together in Arsenal 2-3 seasons ago. All in all, an equal or slightly better replacement for Elano and currently available too.
he has gone to inter on loan for the season

I thought that had fell through?

just looking through all of the different football sites and no one else apart from Gala's OS is stating Bulmer has gone anywhere..........are we sure he has gone?

No abuse please just want it confirmed one way or another

Sad to see him go and I wish him good luck he probably deserves to be a first team regular somewere els rather than a squad player here.
Not once have I seen him in any of our fans moc-up teams on here for next season, sign of the times when you can afford to let a player of his quality go and not take to much of a hit to the first team.

its just been on ssn. iam gutted i think he would of been more affective with the players we are getting right now ? but hes gone! good luck to him. think he will be a big lose.

I'll always love Elano. It's a shame it had to come to this but Hughes' hand was forced. Elanos attitude let him down when the whole squads attitude was being heavily scrutinised by the management. As someone said earlier, only himself to blame. Good luck to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.