Elano Gone [Merged]

bezer57 said:
its just been on ssn. iam gutted i think he would of been more affective with the players we are getting right now ? but hes gone! good luck to him. think he will be a big lose.

So sorry to see him go but I guess with all the players we have signed and still more to come we all have to be realistic.

Wish him all the best and am so glad he has not gone to another EPL team

davelyncooper said:
bezer57 said:
its just been on ssn. iam gutted i think he would of been more affective with the players we are getting right now ? but hes gone! good luck to him. think he will be a big lose.

So sorry to see him go but I guess with all the players we have signed and still more to come we all have to be realistic.

Wish him all the best and am so glad he has not gone to another EPL team

Good luck to you Blumer lad...you gave us something special when you 1st came.

Hope you do well in Turkey

its hard not to like Elano,however he failed to produce on a regular basis,too inconsistant for a top 4 side.Good Luck in Turkey!!!
Bentley on his way now?

i think it is fair to say we all loved elano for the instant impacct he made and the moments of brilliance he was able to produce! Unfortunately these became few and far between over time and for me ela needs to play wide right in a front 3 or just off the frontman!! Unfortunately for him we had players in those positions who were not only effective but also hard working.

This transfer sums elano up completely for me talk of going to arsenal, AC, Inter to then only end up at Galatasaray!! There is no doubting his ability but at ourselves and shacktar he has failed to command a regular spot and for all of us blues who rate him so highly and didnt want him to go a player in this economic climate with stupid fees going for £8m and for none of the top 4 to go for him or the big clubc of spain and italy speaks volumes!!

Good luck Elano you had moments of brilliance and i hope you fulfil your potential at Galatasaray!!

Ps who will do better in turkey Elano or Vassell? Lol

Re: Elano going

uA-oguz said:
Vassell and Elano transfers are totally different. You'll see.

Ankaragücü is the average team in Turkey and this is their 100. year. So, they want to make big transfers.

But there isn't any situation for us, we're the biggest team in Turkey. And we know that ; what is big transfer ? what is the success ? what is the proud ?

ok ?

I thought that was Fenerbahce
LightTheFuse.png

now I'll sit back and wait for the fun to begin

He is trouble and we are better off without his disruption!
All the bleating on previous posts for a player who would not make the first team as First Choice. His body language at times was atrociuos something we do not need.........all for one and one for all!

Given/Taylor/Schmeichel

Richards/Zab
Toure/Dunne
Onuoha/Kompany
Bridge/McGivern/Garrido

Ireland/Weiss
De Jong/Johnson
Barry/Etuhu

SWP/Tevez/Bellamy
RSC/Adebayour/Benjani
Robinho/Petrov

With possibly Lescott/Hangeland to add................it's all coming together.

a few moments of utter brilliance, best penalty taker ever seen........and that's about it really.

won't miss him personally, disruptive influence not required at our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.