Elano Gone [Merged]

Mike D said:
Absolutly gutted about this, F*CK OFF HUGHES I hope your gone too by christmas

good god
facepalm.jpg

Let have a sense of proportion here. "F*ck off Hughes??? ffs. Get a grip

You remind me of a child who wont throw away his old toys. Grow up mate. If Mark Hughes is gone by xmas that will mean City have had a shit first half of the season, so you support Elano then not City.

Elano was one of the reasons I liked City so much. He is a great player and on his best of days could easily make it into any team in the world. I hope he finds consistency and scores lots of goals for his new team! I'll miss watching him thats for sure!

Bonol said:

You remind me of a child who wont throw away his old toys. Grow up mate. If Mark Hughes is gone by xmas, that will mean City have had a shit first half of the season, so you support Elano then not City.

Just what I thought mate. Jesus, some people on here seem desperate for us to fail. Ela wasnt even in 99% of peoples projected first teams for next season, so why this outpouring of grief, some need a serious injection of perspective.

this has probably been said but, i take it we'll be back in the market for another creative midfielder as back up for Ireland?

Fuck OFF to anyone that says "Fuck off to Hughes"- go spit your dummies elsewhere, as Elano was trouble and we don't need that at the club,he was not the be all and end all - there are much better players at the club now.
I for one am happy and say good riddence.

I hope MH stays as long as possible as he builds honest hard working teams, and this is his first time he has had money to show what he can do - give him a season, or 2 and see how it goes.

Forzacitizens said:
this has probably been said but, i take it we'll be back in the market for another creative midfielder as back up for Ireland?

I expect that is very likely. Stu9488 (our mole at the medicals) was told "its gonna be busy next week". What that means, you decide.

Bonol said:

You remind me of a child who wont throw away his old toys. Grow up mate. If Mark Hughes is gone by xmas that will mean City have had a shit first half of the season, so you support Elano then not City.

Spot on. Agenda ridden idiot.

Look where he's gone; Not Italy, not Spain... Turkey.

Should tell you enough on its own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.