Elano Gone [Merged]

Re: Elano going

Needs to lose his attitude, improve his defensive qualities otherwise not a hughes type of player. Improved towards the end of the season after he improved his attitude.

Do city fans not remember his spat with sturridge during a game and his vision of passing to Robhino only.

joedr116 said:
Needs to lose his attitude, improve his defensive qualities otherwise not a hughes type of player. Improved towards the end of the season after he improved his attitude.

Do city fans not remember his spat with sturridge during a game and his vision of passing to Robhino only.

This was actually Sturridges fault because Elano was our designated penalty taker, and just because sturridge got fouled he demanded the ball, wasnt as if he was on a hat-trick or anything.

Elanos a decent player but hes very incosistent, awesome10 games at start of erikssons reign, maybe a good 7 or 8 at the back end of last season with absolutely nothing inbetween. I think we should keep him though because as others have said if ireland gets hurt who plays creative midfielder.. but i think he will definitely be out the door this summer.

RobinJo said:
I love Elano atm, hope he stays.

If he was willing to be second to Ireland it would be beautiful, but I can understand why he's not happy about it.

The problem with Elano is he only plays six months of year, four at start and a couple at the end. Just like Robinho did last year, must be a Brazilian thing !

We should keep Elano. He is a wonderful talent. We can now AFFORD to have a large squad, and he DOES NOT have to play every game. So we then get the best out of each player - keeping them hungry, satisfying egos etc.. This will now be as much about man-management as it will be about tactics. And of course, both will be huge jobs this season for MH.

salfordblue-tony2 said:
The problem with Elano is he only plays six months of year, four at start and a couple at the end. Just like Robinho did last year, must be a Brazilian thing !

Youve summarised his year one and year two in that statement. He played for 4 months at the start of the first season, and two months at the end of the second season and thats it. There was nothing like what he can produce inbetween November 07 and April 09.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.