Elano Gone [Merged]

Re: Elano going

who%20cares.jpg

Shame but i'm not that arsed about him. I used to love him he doesn't help his case with his inconsistent form and moaning to the media. Probably won't settle for the bench again but he doesn't suit us like Ireland, Barry and De Jong most probably will.

Good luck to him if he goes but i can't say i'm as bothered as i would have been 12 months ago.

coulsonblue said:
he isnt there as had time off like robinho

If you read this article by the same journalist its clear that he he's aware that Robinho will be late arriving in South Africa

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/hughes-hits-back-over-terry-1754441.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 54441.html</a>

Reading both articles, he seems reasonably clued up over the staus of various players and when they be available to play in the friendlies. Hard to believe that there isnt some substance behind his comments on Elano.

I can't believe we would be so stupid as to let Elano go. We need creative players who can introduce a bit of magic to create opportunities for our strikers. Who else can do this? OK, Robbie - if he's not playing up front. And sometimes Ireland. But that's it really.

It speaks volumes that AC Milan are looking likely to sign him. Can we not see we need Elano????!?!

The Brasil team came to life in the confederation final when Elano came on..keep him ffs..

Unless of course he wants to go.

I think the point is unless he is a guranteed starter he is not happy....and has caused problems in the dressing room.

The times was saying hesb been made to train with the reserves and has no future with the club....

samharris said:
The Brasil team came to life in the confederation final when Elano came on..keep him ffs..

Unless of course he wants to go.
The most frustrating player in our team. Great ability to pass a ball eg that first time 60 yd pass with back spin for Robbie's goal at Goodison, but he performs in 1 game in 5.

Our games will be Cup Finals next season, and he can't afford to carry passengers next season especially away from home.

The training reports that he has been injured which might explain why he wasn't in SA

Fully agree that we should keep hold of him, but can't really see him settling in on the bench too often, A starter for Brazil will want to be playing week in week out, and who here could guarentee that he would be in their starting 11? Most people on here are struggling to fit Sweep in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.