Elano Gone [Merged]

Bluemoon115 said:
skybluekings said:
FFS! What an exaggeration!!

He could barely get playing time, which is why the whole media thing started.
Make your point, but don't twist the facts.

Elano was a great player for City, and its a REAL shame he was pushed out the door.
No tears will be shed for Hughes if he gets fired. What goes around comes around.

Maybe you and your JCL mates could plan another Hughes Out protest in light of this recent news?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You are so childish. Grow up

Good look to him, I think he's capable of way more than galatasaray though, he could go to a VERY big club.

I hope you do well Elano, I'll never forget your fine free kicks, at Newcastle especially, or your unbelivable performance's, like at Hamburg, where you were the drive of the whole team, I saw how much it really meant to you when you hit the frame for the second time, just our luck eh? First that and now you leaving. We will miss you dearly and you will be remembered amongst the greats of the Collin Bells and Robinho's of our club.

Maybe we can get you back on loan if Stevie, Tevez, or your pal Robinho gets injured?

In your short time here you meant a lot to us, (sorry Glauber) and im sure you will be in every city fans heart for ever.

Jesus, im making it sound as if he's died!

Elano has gone .... half think "good riddance" or something similar ... half think "real shame" ... BUT ... come the day Barry and Ireland are both injured/suspended - who are we going to put in midfield ...?????

Sounds like we have another "incoming" to boost mid-field - otherwise he would still be with us.

Cheers

Never forget that free kick against Newcastle - but to be honest never really convinced me, unless sun was shining and we were 2-0 up.

I hope he leaves with dignity and doesn't have a pop but fear the worst.

keemcfc said:
good look to him, i think he's capable of way more than galatasaray though, he could go to a VERY big club.

i hope you do well elano, i'll never forget your fine free kicks, at newcastle especially, or your unbelivable performances, like at hamburg, where you were the drive of the whole team, i saw how much it realy meant to you when you hit the frame for the second time, just our luck eh? first that and now you leaving. we will miss you dearly and you will be remembered amongst the greats of the collin bells and robinho's of our club.

maybe we can get you back on loan if stevie, tevez, or your pal robinho gets injured?

in your short time here you meant a lot to us, (sorry glauber) and im sure you will be in every city fans heart for ever.

jesus, im making it sound as if he's died!

That's a joke right? Elano was all right, but he's not even worthy of polishing Bell's shoes!

the--dud said:
keemcfc said:
good look to him, i think he's capable of way more than galatasaray though, he could go to a VERY big club.

i hope you do well elano, i'll never forget your fine free kicks, at newcastle especially, or your unbelivable performances, like at hamburg, where you were the drive of the whole team, i saw how much it realy meant to you when you hit the frame for the second time, just our luck eh? first that and now you leaving. we will miss you dearly and you will be remembered amongst the greats of the collin bells and robinho's of our club.

maybe we can get you back on loan if stevie, tevez, or your pal robinho gets injured?

in your short time here you meant a lot to us, (sorry glauber) and im sure you will be in every city fans heart for ever.

jesus, im making it sound as if he's died!

That's a joke right? Elano was all right, but he's not even worthy of polishing Bell's shoes!
Oh crap, I didnt write Bells name with capitals at the begining! im going back to edit it!

Im so ashamed!

PS. When Elano plays at his best he is worthy of Bell polishing HIS shoes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.