Elano Gone [Merged]

Re: Elano going

uA-yunus said:
Say goodbye to him :)

b57721.jpg
the purple shirt will be better on him :)

Not a single world class team? BRAZIL!!! Did Elano fuck your wife or something? Theres no doubt the Turkish league aint amazing but Galatasray are regulars in Europe and players like Hagi did okay there.

Is anyone getting a bit worried that Robbie is the only Brazilian left at the club? How close were the Brazilian trio?. Personally I think Robbie will be OK - What are your views?

I wonder how many of his big fans watch City week after week?

He produced some great moments which got captured on TV, but in between he did not perform. On several occasions we played a weakened team with Elano in the middle, and the whole team was set up for him, but he was completely unable to take control of the game

Vastly over-rated by City fans.

He's one of those players who looks good when you're 2-0 up and have plenty of the ball, but if it's a tight game away from home, he's a waste of space.

Not sure if it's an attitude problem, or he's just not good enough. Whatever the reason he did not produce consistently which is why he's moving on.

belly2000 said:
Is anyone getting a bit worried that Robbie is the only Brazilian left at the club? How close were the Brazilian trio?. Personally I think Robbie will be OK - What are your views?

nah i think hes fine i think he gets on wiv the brazilians at the rags anyway,,he just dont like the rain,,mind dose anyone

TheMightyQuinn said:
This is like when Ronaldo left the shit and suddenly he was 'wank anyway'.

He was a class act on his day and the time came to move on, Elano that is not the ladyboy. Good Elano, I'll always love you a little bit but not in a gay way you curly headed penalty taking sex bomb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PMSL! And yes, Elano was very very good at his best. I wish he was always at his best. I am going to have to trust the staff here and hope they know what they are doing. So far, it seems like they do.

flb said:
BimboBob said:
I will miss Elano.Have always liked him mainly for his free kicks and penalties but also because i thought under Sven he looked a very good player but unfortunately Hughes and him never hit it off.

Goodbye Bulmer.Thanks for the 2 years.Thanks for the games you did try in.You were never going to be a Hughes type player.Good luck.
Goodbye Bulmer?

woodpecker or magners?

As if i'd drink magners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.