Elano Gone [Merged]

bluefandk said:
Good luck Ela you will be missed.

(Lol at the people on here now trying to pretend, that ela is shit.)
He's not shit, but why has he fallen out with his last 2 coaches?

Manager's livelihood depends on him picking the players who can get results

It's not proof he's not as good as you think he is, but should raise question marks

electron said:
well, guys I'm a GS fan also I have strong feelings about City and I can say, Elano is welcomed here in Istanbul and I think if Arda Turan will not be given ('cause his shit war 66 and he likes to wear it) Elano will put on the number 10 shirt... This means lots of things to GS Fans beacause in the past Georghe Hagi was wearing it and omg he was the best foreign player ever!

Also thanks to your board that the 7million fee will be paid in 3 installments in 3 years, we don't have much money ^^
How do you think Gala will do this season?
Fenerbahce have made big signings and Besiktas are in the champions league so should be able to splash out too.I think Rijkaard's going to have to produce a minor miracle for Gala this season to win the super lig.Could do with making some good defensive signings as last season the defence was pretty poor even though the keeper looks ok and Servet is pretty good.
Gala are my second team(and were before Elano signed for them)so hopefully it'll be a good season.
Iyi aksamlar.

Marvin said:
bluefandk said:
Good luck Ela you will be missed.

(Lol at the people on here now trying to pretend, that ela is shit.)
He's not shit, but why has he fallen out with his last 2 coaches?

Manager's livelihood depends on him picking the players who can get results

It's not proof he's not as good as you think he is, but should raise question marks

Just like it is stupid to pretend, that Ela is shit, it would be stupid of me to pretend he is an easy guy to work with.

Personally I just loved to watch him play for City.

Best Wishes from me and my lads to Elano
we always wanted Brazil players at our club, to get a real life current international was the start of what we are seeing now.

There have been few in my 36 years watching City who had the magic to light up the whole ground
Good Luck Ela

mancity97 said:
What worries me now is robinho without elano this could prove to be a bad move for the team

Robbie is a confidence player and plays better when the team is playing well.
The introduction of Tevez will bring the best out of him and the fact that Barry will do his covering will allow him to express himself without having to worry about tracking back.
I don't think you'll have to worry about Robbie this season, if anything he'll enjoy his footy more this season!

Great player on his day but if we're putting 3 in midfield I don't see where his place is especially with the strikers we've brought in. just think we're the wrong team for him and he's not consistent enough to build the team around. gonna miss his penalties and his performance against hamburg was great but I doubt rumours about his attitude are a hughes invention.

as for robinho - he's played without ela before and he's a professional and will do his job. doubt he's as fragile as some people seem to think.

all the best elano, i for one will miss you. whatever went wrong between him and leslie he was a quality player. thanks for the memories

Very good player whose talent cannot be questioned, however, some of his performances could. Didn't put in the performances he was capable of anywhere near enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.