Elano Gone [Merged]

mancity97 said:
im just worried about robinho now him and elano wer best m8s

I think Robbie needs to get over it, hopefully he will, but we cannot keep players just cos they get on with other players, otherwise we might need to find a place for Robbie's new wife in the team (mind you did TBH get on today??)

BringBackSwales said:
mancity97 said:
im just worried about robinho now him and elano wer best m8s

I think Robbie needs to get over it, hopefully he will, but we cannot keep players just cos they get on with other players, otherwise we might need to find a place for Robbie's new wife in the team (mind you did TBH get on today??)

I'm gutted for Robinho too. All those sleepovers they cant have anymore....conker fights....skateboarding in the town centre....walking to school together...

What? Robinho is an adult and should be able to deal with it quite easily? Get to fuck TFC you insensitive prick.

;)

salfordblue-tony2 said:
Anybody know who`s gonna take penalities this year? Hope it`s Adebeyor !

Why the hell would you hope that? If we get Darijo Srna, he should definitely take both penalties, free kicks and all our corners. Another great attacking option against those teams that are camping in their own box the whole game.

Somud said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:

Why the hell would you hope that? If we get Darijo Srna, he should definitely take both penalties, free kicks and all our corners. Another great attacking option against those teams that are camping in their own box the whole game.

To make a bit of money from the pleasure? of watching City next year. Top goalscorer bets, etc !

Somud said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:

I think you are Darijo Srna's agent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.