Elano Gone [Merged]

Baker Boy said:
He's ended up in Turkey, not at Barca or Milan or Madrid. A crowd favourite because he did have the odd fantastic game but I won't miss him at all. Time to move on, Elano's career will fade and I can't see any chance at all that he'll end up at one of the big European clubs in a million years

Because the last City player who went to Turkey was crap too!!!!

Gelsons Dad said:

well depending on how current you are leaves that statement open to analysis !

the last player would be Vassell, allthough I think you were probably alluding to Anelka ;o)

<a class="postlink" href="http://videogaleri.hurriyet.com.tr/Video.aspx?s=2&vid=3627" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://videogaleri.hurriyet.com.tr/Vide ... 2&vid=3627</a> this is the link of Elano's arriving at Ä°stanbul.
We welcomed him very lyrical.
Tomorrow he will sign a 4 year contract. I can put a link of signing ceramony.

Nice to see that Hughes holds his grudges and will sell on whoever he doesn't get on with. Also weird is that you can piss it up with an injury and put on huge amounts of weight yet still be part of future plans but having disagreements with your manager and you're out.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Gelsons Dad said:

well depending on how current you are leaves that statement open to analysis !

the last player would be Vassell, allthough I think you were probably alluding to Anelka ;o)

Good point well made.
I was of course referring to sulky.

Regardless of what you think,it would have been nice to have gotten to say thank you and good bye in some way.

I respect Hughes a lot but he could have given the fans a chance to say farewell to someone who like it or not will be remembered down the line for the outstanding goals and flicks etc rather than the bad stuff.

Another case of "almost Kinky..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.