Elano Gone [Merged]

If you have facebook watch this <a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1176587047833&ref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 833&ref=nf</a> probably watch 2:30 very crowded :)

Andouble said:
vbr said:
Nice to see that Hughes holds his grudges and will sell on whoever he doesn't get on with.
at least that means TBH is next!

Unfortunately he probably won't be since we're thin at CB....: (

vbr said:
Nice to see that Hughes holds his grudges and will sell on whoever he doesn't get on with. Also weird is that you can piss it up with an injury and put on huge amounts of weight yet still be part of future plans but having disagreements with your manager and you're out.

Yeh thats definatly it.

Not the fact that he underperformed for the last 18 months.

Bluemoon115 said:
vbr said:
Nice to see that Hughes holds his grudges and will sell on whoever he doesn't get on with. Also weird is that you can piss it up with an injury and put on huge amounts of weight yet still be part of future plans but having disagreements with your manager and you're out.

Yeh thats definatly it.

You're deluded and blind if you think he wasn't making real strides to finding his form from January to the end of the season.

Daz_Blue said:
Still need a back up playmaker to Ireland ....... come on Leslie you know it makes sense ....

Indeed. But I would give a chance to our youngsters.

Biamp said:
Daz_Blue said:
Still need a back up playmaker to Ireland ....... come on Leslie you know it makes sense ....

Indeed. But I would give a chance to our youngsters.

Which youngster can be backup to Ireland? Weiss is a small winger, and Johnson is a box-to-box player. Are you contemplating the idea of playing Barry and Johnson together, with De Jong or Kompany behind?

Citizen_Ando said:
blue1969 said:
Does anyone remember his performance against Forest in the cup. Sorry but I wont shed a tear. Good luck son I hope you are a success.

Ditto. But on his day he was phenomenal. Just a shame he wasn't as consistent as we all hoped he would've been.

its also a shame he has'nt the players we have now around him, how things could have been different, would he still have been a mard arse? who knows.

vbr said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Yeh thats definatly it.

You're deluded and blind if you think he wasn't making real strides to finding his form from January to the end of the season.

Agreed but that's the mentality of Elano he started to put in the effort when it was too late and the damage had been done.
Bad influence & SGE was warned of this by his pal at Shaktar
but took the gamble...........Mark has cashed in the chips and quite rightly so!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.