Elano Gone [Merged]

Re: Elano going

ultraslan06 said:
Somud said:
Elano is a magician. A Brazilian. He will rock for you, he could have played in any of the best teams in Europe.
We are the best team in europe:D

Good point. :) I saw Kewell was playing with you, how is he doing in Turkey?

ultraslan06 said:
Somud said:
Elano is a magician. A Brazilian. He will rock for you, he could have played in any of the best teams in Europe.

2nd best after Gods own club - Man City.

You do have some good players, Kader Keita is electric.

Somud said:
ultraslan06 said:

He is very good. he showed his quality but sometimes we cant use him because of his injury but generally he is very important for us:)

Somud said:
ultraslan06 said:

Kewell is one of our star players. He did very well in spite of his injury. And we hope he'll do better in next season.

Also, you may know Arda Turan, Milan Baros, Abdul Kader Keita, Leo Franco. :)

Only just noticed you have Frank Rijkaard, one of the best young managers in the game.
The future looks good for you!

Elano could probably combine very well with Kewell in your offensive midfield. Good luck next season. I'm sure Elano will be electric against Fenerbache. Probably score a few free kicks too. :)

Oh God, you're such smart and clever people. That's important point. I think the future will be amazing for us, too. And i except this for city ! :)

Somud said:
Elano could probably combine very well with Kewell in your offensive midfield. Good luck next season. I'm sure Elano will be electric against Fenerbache. Probably score a few free kicks too. :)

we hope fenerbahce crash and burn, grrrrrrrr.. :)

i think city has got great chance for this season, you are going to finish the division upper from arsenal and maybe chelsea. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.