Elano on way out?

moomba said:
Ha ha, if having a different opinion on a potential transfer is an indication of differing levels of intelligence then I'm quite happy we think differently on Elano.
If it was just me then I'd feel a small amount insulted but it's not just me.

I can't wait 'til January.

Interested to see what Moomba thinks of Elano today. I counted 5 "Hollywood" balls to no-one, and an otherwise anonymous performance. Granted, most were anonymous but I would love know what you think.

I would also be interested to know the stats of his pass completion because I know what I saw out there today.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Interested to see what Moomba thinks of Elano today. I counted 5 "Hollywood" balls to no-one, and an otherwise anonymous performance. Granted, most were anonymous but I would love know what you think.

I would also be interested to know the stats of his pass completion because I know what I saw out there today.

I thought he was excellent in the first half, pretty much every one of our scoring opportunities came through him.

The whole team was down a bit in the second half, but I still think he did very well, probably our best on the day (maybe just behind Hart).

As for 5 misplaced passes, thats a pretty good success rate given I'd expect around 50+ pass attempts. 45 out of 50 is a 90% success rate, maybe your standards are a bit high.

moomba said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:

I thought he was excellent in the first half, pretty much every one of our scoring opportunities came through him.

The whole team was down a bit in the second half, but I still think he did very well, probably our best on the day (maybe just behind Hart).

As for 5 misplaced passes, thats a pretty good success rate given I'd expect around 50+ pass attempts. 45 out of 50 is a 90% success rate, maybe your standards are a bit high.

No, it's just that people only remember the bad because it suits them.

quiet_riot said:
moomba said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:

No, it's just that people only remember the bad because it suits them.

i seem to remember seeing everton completely bossing the midfield today, i guess that must be because it suits me to do so

bizzbo said:
i seem to remember seeing everton completely bossing the midfield today, i guess that must be because it suits me to do so

No one claimed Elano ran the midfield...just that he was far from 'anonymous'

The most dominant midfielders for them were Fellaini, marked by Kompany and Arteta playing on the left win.

FWIW we had more of the ball than Everton, so I'm not sure Everton bossed anyones midfield.

moomba said:
I'm not sure Everton bossed anyones midfield.

oh I am

most of our possesion was dunne to richards, richards to dunne, dunne to richards, richards to dunne, dunne to ball, ball to................ dunne, to richards

most of evertons possesion was in the midfield

To Fellaini, marked by Kompany, and Arteta playing on the left wing.

Are you saying Elano and Elano alone is responsible for that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.