Elano on way out?

If stats are so meaningless to you, why are you so keen to use them to prove your point?

moomba said:
If stats are so meaningless to you, why are you so keen to use them to prove your point?
Where will it all end?

Oh in January, let's hope you don't attach yourself to the next under-performing 'hollywood' player after that.

Banned Tosspot said:
Where will it all end?

Oh in January, let's hope you don't attach yourself to the next under-performing 'hollywood' player after that.

I probably will attach myself to someone capable of 400 successful hollywood passes in 722 minutes of game time. They're the players that win you games.

Or it could be that you, like a number of people on here are excaggerating his deficiencies. What a surprise.

moomba said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Where will it all end?

I probably will attach myself to someone capable of 400 successful hollywood passes in 722 minutes of game time. They're the players that win you games.

Or it could be that you, like a number of people on here are excaggerating his deficiencies. What a surprise.
It's funny that a number of people as you put it are bang on with what they are saying.

Maybe if jay logs on and backs you up with the stats that mean fuck all then you might not look as soft as you are doing.

Do you like your little Elano's new hairstyle btw?

Bang on? Ha ha, they've been proven wrong every step of the way.

Elano only goes for Hollywood passes that come off every now and then - either he doesn't, or he is phenomenally successful with them.

Elano has been useless for 12 months - 9 goal in 12 month would have made him our leading goalscorer in probably 4 of our last 5 seasons.

Elano cant tackle or track back - tackle stats, and ball recovery stats prove you wrong.

Like I said before, I don't mind if you or anyone else doesn't like Elano or want him to leave. It's your opinion and your welcome to it (and you having that opinion makes me more confident that mine is right). But when you make up stuff to prove your point I'll keep on pointing out your mistake. Sorry champ.

moomba said:
Bang on? Ha ha, they've been proven wrong every step of the way.

Elano only goes for Hollywood passes that come off every now and then - either he doesn't, or he is phenomenally successful with them.

Elano has been useless for 12 months - 9 goal in 12 month would have made him our leading goalscorer in probably 4 of our last 5 seasons.

Elano cant tackle or track back - tackle stats, and ball recovery stats prove you wrong.

Like I said before, I don't mind if you or anyone else doesn't like Elano or want him to leave. It's your opinion and your welcome to it (and you having that opinion makes me more confident that mine is right). But when you make up stuff to prove your point I'll keep on pointing out your mistake. Sorry champ.
Oh well he's going so I win.

Bye chump xx

Ha ha, if having a different opinion on a potential transfer is an indication of differing levels of intelligence then I'm quite happy we think differently on Elano.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.