Elano Wants To Go To Inter

Well looks like from SSN his "come and get me " cry has been answered.

Ric, how do I go about changing my user name? : (

Thanks for the memories Elano, look forward to seeing you in the Champs League games next year when Andy Gray, Souness, Jamie Rednapp et al will be all creaming themselves over you and wondering why we ever let you go

One question for the Elano haters who fills the void when Ireland is out for one reason or another?

Mike D said:
One question for the Elano haters who fills the void when Ireland is out for one reason or another?

Lets answer that at the end of the transfer window.

Mike D said:

Kaka :)

In seriousness, the club must have something planned to fill Elano's void, if only to keep Robbie happy. Assuming Elano goes, Robbie is the only brazilian at the club, there will be a void in the creative department, and imagine we'll want a brazilian.

Brazilian + creative = Kaka???

Just a thought.

Mike D said:

Good point Mike, but quite obvious Elano not happy being a squad player, and with his ability, who can blame him?

if, as i imagine, hughes has told him he's not in his plans then, i don't see what the problem is.

i don't understand how replacing elano with barry can be seen as improving the squad.

Blumers Bloomers said:
Mike D said:

Good point Mike, but quite obvious Elano not happy being a squad player, and with his ability, who can blame him?

How do you know that? Elano proved himself in those last 2 months of the season how valuable he is to the club.

I'm not too bothered that he wants go, but I am slightly dissapointed in the way he's misled us.

Personally, I think Elano going can be either hugely positive and slightly negative. On the plus, it may bring the best out of Robinho. Not having a buddy there (who thought that he was a first team regular, fans favourite and didn't have to put too much effort into training,) in Elano might make Robinho focus on his own game knowing that he's not got that 'shoulder' to cry on, in a way. On the other hand, Robinho may want to go too! Although I doubt it.

Would Robinho stay at City without another Brazilian? (Obviously not including Jo)

Bowers said:
Mike D said:

Lets answer that at the end of the transfer window.

And we spend a bucket load of cash with the risk of them not being up to scratch. Hughes is hardly prolific in finding that sort of player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.