Elano Wants To Go To Inter

Re: Elano at it again!

WTF?

Starting one thread wasn't good enough for you?

There's already a 7 page mongfest going on that you can join in.

He can fuck off after that! I have constantly been fighting his corner this season but we can do better! I doubt we will really miss the half dozen performances he puts in per season! My only concern is the potential upset this might cause to Robinho, aren't they best mates?

Dubai Blue said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
Wonder who the scapegoats next year will be.
Any of the ones that feel the need to go squealing to the press every time they have a little problem.

As I don't believe the majority, of what is written in the press and I'm certainly not going to slag off any City player, biased on what I read or hear on TV.

danny21manc wrote:
stop slagging off our players FFS!! do you all sit in the colin bell end you miserable *****!

he's said he wants to leave, what are we meant to do? wish him well and thank him for his 12 good games of service in two years?
---------------------------

believing the media again

Yes no doubt these direct quotes are complete fabrication and Elano will soon issue a public denial and initiate a lawsuit.

danny21manc said:
danny21manc wrote:
stop slagging off our players FFS!! do you all sit in the colin bell end you miserable *****!

he's said he wants to leave, what are we meant to do? wish him well and thank him for his 12 good games of service in two years?

They're direct quotes mate, let him go. I'm sure we can find someone else to play for two months of the season then moan about not being picked.

Kirkstall Blue said:
Dubai Blue said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
Any of the ones that feel the need to go squealing to the press every time they have a little problem.

As I don't believe the majority, of what is written in the press and I'm certainly not going to slag off any City player, biased on what I read or hear on TV.

Good post. I'm sat here laughing at the people slagging him off like they found him shagging their missus. Stop crying about what you read in the papers. Tevez has been doing the same thing this season but you'll all be wanking over him if he signs.

Kirkstall Blue said:
Dubai Blue said:
Kirkstall Blue said:

Even when it comes straight out of the mouth of the player himself?

The issues I have with Elano haven't been based on media-driven rumours; they've been based on the player himself coming out and talking shit on several occasions now.

danny21manc said:
danny21manc wrote:

The irony of your posts is incredibly entertaining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.