Elano was well pi**ed off at Fulham game.

allan harper said:
Anyone who thinks Elano is shit needs medical attention.............
i dont think hes shit, just not suited to the english game, as most of this season and the second half of last season has showed i think

ConnorMCFC said:
allan harper said:
Anyone who thinks Elano is shit needs medical attention.............
i dont think hes shit, just not suited to the english game, as most of this season and the second half of last season has showed i think
Technically he's very good. Maybe I'm a tad harsh saying he's shit.

I think its the team and the managers fault, not just certain players, robbie and elano.
Theres no confidance in the team, we lack leaders, we need to keep the shape of the team (like fulham did) we need to play at a higher tempo and we need to start making plans for the semis cos were gonna do Hamburg thrus.............

Elano should have had a part in the game, he's a class player. He's a nice guy to, when he was warming up during the match he went up the the crowed and kissed a kid on the head.

MH need to play him alot more than he does!

super-blue said:
Elano should have had a part in the game, he's a class player. He's a nice guy to, when he was warming up during the match he went up the the crowed and kissed a kid on the head.

FFS im a nice person does that mean i should get a game every week?

with his rant at the beginning of the season and some of his terrible performances, i can see why hes not playing

still he should have started i think yesterday instead of kelvin

ConnorMCFC said:
super-blue said:

FFS im a nice person does that mean i should get a game every week?

with his rant at the beginning of the season and some of his terrible performances, i can see why hes not playing

still he should have started i think yesterday instead of kelvin

well tbh you prob would have been better than Kelvin

Yeah, bit gutted Elano very rarely gets a look in nowadays.
He's not always been at his best this season but he's capable of being one of the best players on the pitch

Elano should of started yesterday and he should have every right to be pissed off, just as he looks like he's getting back to his best hughes drops him, seriously how can etuhu who hasn't played for like 6 months get infront of elano?, it's a joke, hughes is an idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.