Elano was well pi**ed off at Fulham game.

He regularly plays for Brazil, and Hughes prefers Etuhu ahead of him is a strange thing.

Biamp said:
He regularly plays for Brazil, and Hughes prefers Etuhu ahead of him is a strange thing.

are we all agreed then that Etuhu is wank then?
Fucks me off that he manages to get a few first team games when theres probably a number of people on here better than him

ConnorMCFC said:
Biamp said:
he regulary PERFORMS for brazil though, and not for city

Even if he's not performing good enough he is still way better than Etuhu.

Biamp said:
ConnorMCFC said:
Biamp said:
he regulary PERFORMS for brazil though, and not for city

Even if he's not performing good enough he is still way better than Etuhu.
oh yeah i agree with that, like i say i think elano should have started yesterday, but because he didnt he only has himself to blame

Fulham was a big game for us, 7th was still possible and with it a Uefa place. had we won we would have been only 3 points behind WHU. Now this chance has all but gone.
What Hughes did with his selection was clearly a gamble. Boj needs games, as does Petrov, and Etuhu ???
I dont think Hughes should have gambled to the extent he did, Elano should have been in that team on Sunday, to leave him out was stupid, moreso if Hughes decides to not play Elano on Thursday as well.

If hes dropped elano to save him for thrus then fair enough, but if that was the case then surely Ireland is the first player to be rested.... so just like yous im puzzled why elano was left out....

It was two steps of madness that pissed Elano off, right?

1. Etuhu getting picked instead of him
2. Getting ordered to warm up, just to see a cold Ched Evans coming in from the bench instead of him.

Or am I missing something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.