Elano was well pi**ed off at Fulham game.

Not only don't play Elano but play a striker in his position on the right wing. I'm not a Hughes outer, if anything I'm a Hughes inner. But this was a shocking decision, that game cried out for someone to get their foot on the ball and spread things out. Would have stopped Bojinov coming short and getting increasingly frustrated.

People forget that Etuhu is in fact a striker who has been moved out wide. Much like Ishmael Miller was for us.

Play Etuhu up front, you'll see a better player. Look at Gelsons goal against N'castle last season, great hold play by Kelvin beforehand. He's not a winger.

We lose because this man is not getting game time week in week out! I can't believe such a talent can be wasted. Any Elano-haters can say what you say, but he's not been given a decent run of games to get his form up this year. He's the classiest player I've seen in a blue shirt since Kinky!

I'll be extremely sad at the end of the year when the Welsh mafia sell him, and we're consigned to more tactically inept football!

I wish there were a way we could let him know that we're behind him even if that filthy rag manager that we have isn't!

Blumers Bloomers said:
You put yourself in Elanos shoes..............now even Kelvin effing Ethuhu is getting in the team ahead of him, hes rightly pissed off.

I for one will be gutted when he goes in the summer........... I still maintain he's the most gifted player at the club. If he wants to go to the World Cup then he needs to be playing week in week out, under Hughes thats never gonna happen.

It will be yet another "one that got away", but what will piss me off the most is I think he genuninely loves the club and the fans and would love to stay
He starts for brazil that's not an issue

Blumers Bloomers said:
You put yourself in Elanos shoes..............now even Kelvin effing Ethuhu is getting in the team ahead of him, hes rightly pissed off.

I for one will be gutted when he goes in the summer........... I still maintain he's the most gifted player at the club. If he wants to go to the World Cup then he needs to be playing week in week out, under Hughes thats never gonna happen.

It will be yet another "one that got away", but what will piss me off the most is I think he genuninely loves the club and the fans and would love to stay
He starts for brazil that's not an issue

Sheikh Django said:
Maybe this is a bizarre Hughes tactic that will get Elano really really wound up so he can unleash the beast and demolish Hamburg on Thursday.
Hughes and tactic in the same sentence?

samharris said:
Mainestander said:
When Hughes made the double substitution yesterday, Sturridge and Robbie, Elano was gutted, he walked back up the sideline staring at Hughes who didnt even look at him, he then stomped back to his seat on the bench where Joe Hart tried to calm him down, he took his shinpads off and threw them on the floor and ripped the tape of his socks in a right strop, so much so that he managed to rip one of his socks in two! He looked like he was gonna cry too, kinda felt sorry for the bloke as he just wants to get the pitch and play.

That was more passion than most of the team put together.

Passion is a very odd work to use when talking about Elano.

What we do not see is his attitude in everyday things with City! If he acts like that with everything it gets a bit too much and he's not gonna get picked is he!? I am glad he showed some passion though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.