Elano.....

El Boy Wonder said:
bluem0ng said:
most City fans say you're wrong. He had way more good games than bad, that mythical "6 month" spell was no better than the rest of his time at the club.

He had a few bad games but was mostly good to excellent. This despite being undermined by Hughes by immediately getting dropped after scoring twice, not to mention the smear campaign against him in the media (wonder who leaked that).

What a load of nonsense. You're entitled to it though mate, i've made my feelings clear on this matter.

The fact he has ended up in Turkey shows how highly rated he is around europe

Think Anelka ended up in Turkey, and he never amounted to anything again did he? Care to explain why Elano plays for Brazil if he is so bad?

El Boy Wonder said:
bluem0ng said:
most City fans say you're wrong. He had way more good games than bad, that mythical "6 month" spell was no better than the rest of his time at the club.

He had a few bad games but was mostly good to excellent. This despite being undermined by Hughes by immediately getting dropped after scoring twice, not to mention the smear campaign against him in the media (wonder who leaked that).

What a load of nonsense. You're entitled to it though mate, i've made my feelings clear on this matter.

The fact he has ended up in Turkey shows how highly rated he is around europe

The fact he ended up in Turkey proves fuck all, the club forced him out as soon as they could against his will.

Not sure why you're so shocked that people have different opinions on a player.

You probably think Ireland's having a great season

hgblue said:
Think Anelka ended up in Turkey, and he never amounted to anything again did he? Care to explain why Elano plays for Brazil if he is so bad?

If Chelsea come in for him then i'll issue a full retraction

And if you actually read what im writing, i dont think he is shit, the point i am making is that he is good when he fancies it and that is not good enough for where we want to be

He is a sunshine player, he fits in well at Brazil as they play to his strengths, they get more time on the ball

on his day, world class. but that dosent make you world class then does it? as much as hughes treated like crap thats because elano was stirring shit

El Boy Wonder said:
hgblue said:

And if you actually read what im writing, i dont think he is shit, the point i am making is that he is good when he fancies it and that is not good enough for where we want to be

He is a sunshine player, he fits in well at Brazil as they play to his strengths, they get more time on the ball

And the point I'm making is that his loss of form/attitude could have had something to do with his treatment at the hands of Hughes. You actually get close to the crux of the debate in the second half of your answer.

El Boy Wonder said:
bluem0ng said:
Not sure why you're so shocked that people have different opinions on a player.

Im not that shocked. You can't seem to grasp that my opinion differs from yours

Your opinion was originally very poorly worded and demonstrably not true (stating he was never as good after the first 6 months).

Bored of you now!

hgblue said:
El Boy Wonder said:

And the point I'm making is that his loss of form/attitude could have had something to do with his treatment at the hands of Hughes. You actually get close to the crux of the debate in the second half of your answer.

Well what about the second half of the season under Sven?

bluem0ng said:
El Boy Wonder said:
Im not that shocked. You can't seem to grasp that my opinion differs from yours

Your opinion was originally very poorly worded and demonstrably not true (stating he was never as good after the first 6 months).

Bored of you now!

For a man of your stature to claim something of mine was poorly written is laughable. You're right, Elano was amazing, he always put in a shift and was only hounded out by the evil Mark Hughes, not because he was work shy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.