Elano.....

blueonblue said:
Elano is pure class, and far from slagging HIM off for poor games, try naming players who didn`t look poor under the numpty.........he even played him at right back for gods sake!

We need a creative mid, SI is good, but is not the finished artical by a long way, an Elano is one of the best in the world.

So Sven's a numpty?

ye, everyone calling Elano shit are right, i mean, he was only our 3rd top goalscorer last year, in a year that he hardly played

bluem0ng said:
El Boy Wonder said:

Oh? So he did play well then after his first 6 months? Because you said he didn't and you're clearly fucking wrong. if you don't perpetuate bullshit myths then you won't get called out on it.

Read that again.

You may well be the stupidest person i have encountered on here.

You genuinely believe he played well for the entire time he was here? If so, you're welcome to your opinion on the matter.

mcfc_nick said:
ye, everyone calling Elano shit are right, i mean, he was only our 3rd top goalscorer last year, in a year that he hardly played

He also plays for BRAZIL. A side crampacked with shit players.

What need is defenders.....have you not been watching the matches.................we have no problems going forward, its defending we can't do.........................Elano my arse!!!!!!!

El Boy Wonder said:
hgblue said:
You're missing the point. Elano failed to produce his best form under Hughes full stop. Was this because Elano, who plays his international football for the best team on the planet, became crap overnight? Or was it because he didn't see eye to eye with the manager? This is the point people are trying to make, so constantly saying he was crap against this team, and crap against that team, merely reinforces this point. MAYBE, under a different manager, we would see the old Elano, a player some on here rate very highly.

He also failed to reproduce his first six months under Sven, the man who pandered to his every wish

Maybe, ifs and buts? He had his chance and he blew it. He is fantastic when he fancies it, but he rarely fancies it as he proved for a year and a half, bar one or two games.

Thanks a lot for those first 6 months Ela, but we have moved on

One of the best in the world? Not a chance

most City fans say you're wrong. He had way more good games than bad, that mythical "6 month" spell was no better than the rest of his time at the club.

He had a few bad games but was mostly good to excellent. This despite being undermined by Hughes by immediately getting dropped after scoring twice, not to mention the smear campaign against him in the media (wonder who leaked that).

bluem0ng said:
most City fans say you're wrong. He had way more good games than bad, that mythical "6 month" spell was no better than the rest of his time at the club.

He had a few bad games but was mostly good to excellent. This despite being undermined by Hughes by immediately getting dropped after scoring twice, not to mention the smear campaign against him in the media (wonder who leaked that).

What a load of nonsense. You're entitled to it though mate, i've made my feelings clear on this matter.

The fact he has ended up in Turkey shows how highly rated he is around europe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.