Elano.....

El Boy Wonder said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
I'm not ignorant if Gourcuff is so good he wouldn't be in the French League, Milan wouldn't have let him go out on loan.

He wouldnt make it in the Prem he hasn't got the right attitude.

Players that started off young playing in the French League:

Zidane
Henry
Makelele
Anelka

Infact, that will do

He started in the Italian League though and wasn't up to it, hence why he's in the French League.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
El Boy Wonder said:
Players that started off young playing in the French League:

Zidane
Henry
Makelele
Anelka

Infact, that will do

He started in the Italian League though and wasn't up to it, hence why he's in the French League.

Wasn't up to it/ couldn't dislodge Kaka from the starting eleven

Open your eyes man

El Boy Wonder said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:

Open your eyes man

Well 2bh we should be looking at players of Kaka's calibre and if Gourcuff isn't as good as him, then we don't need him.

We want top 4 and trophies? We need the very best players. To me, Gourcuff wouldn't get in the team, we've already got Robbie, Tevez, Bellamy and Sweep who I'd all consider before him provided they keep playing well(In Robbie's case find some form).

TheLegendOfBerti said:
I'm not ignorant if Gourcuff is so good he wouldn't be in the French League, Milan wouldn't have let him go out on loan.

He wouldnt make it in the Prem he hasn't got the right attitude.

The reason he is in the French league is because the team he was loned to wanted him enough. He will only spend this season in the French league and then leave in the summer IMO, because everybody who has seen him play will know he is on course to have a great world cup and is one of the key figures in the French side, at 23, even you have to admit that is impressive ...... He has every attribute to be a truely great player, much like ZiZi and I think a hell of a lot of teams will be in for him over the summer - we should come in with an early bid and try to snatch up one of the brightest talents out there !

Attitude problem ? How do you know what his attitude is like? And how many players have we seen change their attitudes over the years .... Jesus, El is right, the morons on this board are getting EVEN more moronic - if that is possible

TheLegendOfBerti said:
El Boy Wonder said:

Open your eyes man

Well 2bh we should be looking at players of Kaka's calibre and if Gourcuff isn't as good as him, then we don't need him.

We want top 4 and trophies? We need the very best players. To me, Gourcuff wouldn't get in the team, we've already got Robbie, Tevez, Bellamy and Sweep who I'd all consider before him provided they keep playing well(In Robbie's case find some form).
hahahaha, he mustnt be good enough, i mean if he isnt quite as good as the 4th best player in the world then he'd be a waste of time

french league isnt exactly a walk over this season anyway. Lyon and Bordeaux are really damn good

mcfc_nick said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:

hahahaha, he mustnt be good enough, i mean if he isnt quite as good as the 4th best player in the world then he'd be a waste of time

and he was at Milan when Kaka was just named world player of the year and Gourcuff was only 20 ...... amazing that he didnt get in the team - he must be shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.