Elano

Freestyler said:
He would walk straight into this team now, another player hughes fucked off like he did with Dunny,

When Ireland is not playing the creativity and midfield is at loss and it's empty, Elano would of slotted into this team no problem and under mancini he wouldn't of been a naughty boy!

Yes he gone, who's Elano? but he's another player we stupidly got rid of.
BORING

Freestyler said:
He would walk straight into this team now, another player hughes fucked off like he did with Dunny,

When Ireland is not playing the creativity and midfield is at loss and it's empty, Elano would of slotted into this team no problem and under mancini he wouldn't of been a naughty boy!

Yes he gone, who's Elano? but he's another player we stupidly got rid of.

For Gods sake. Overrated waste of space. Bullied week in, week out by other proper Premiership players. Poisonous in the dressing room. Now playing in Turkish league. What is your weird obsession with this joker? He is gone and good riddance. Hopefully we can put Robinho on the next boat to Sao Paolo too.

deynaskaz said:
Kin ell freestyler over 10000 posts ,you want to slow down a bit and stop posting for the sake of it ,maybe then you could think a little before posting utter tosh. Now if you had posted which creative midfielder would you like to see playing for city because that is what we are missing ,you just might of got a better response .

And with that many posts you don't have to search too far back to see that freestyler wanted "Dunne sold and a class centre half brought in" and that the sale of Elano was "right because he was disruptive". Why people have to keep having a pop at Hughes when they got their wish baffles me.

manchester blue said:
deynaskaz said:
Kin ell freestyler over 10000 posts ,you want to slow down a bit and stop posting for the sake of it ,maybe then you could think a little before posting utter tosh. Now if you had posted which creative midfielder would you like to see playing for city because that is what we are missing ,you just might of got a better response .

And with that many posts you don't have to search too far back to see that freestyler wanted "Dunne sold and a class centre half brought in" and that the sale of Elano was "right because he was disruptive". Why people have to keep having a pop at Hughes when they got their wish baffles me.

I agree. I personally wanted all 3 of them out, It happened, and I certainly won't retract my comments, IMO we don't miss them one bit.

Bloody hell, not Elano again. The guy has a worse attitude than Robinho, and is a moody sod aswell. If he was as brilliant as some make out, where was he signed from again? Shaktar Donetsk in Ukraine. Where is he now? In Turkey. Says a great deal to me.

Danamy said:
I think your kidding yourself tbh
If Elano was playing in the middle against Everton it would of been another player that would of got bullied off the ball along with Petrov and Robbie.

Just like Elano got bullied at Goodison last season?

he made his own bed with his feud with hughes, but, still, he had some outstanding games at the end of last season. whatever anyone says he does have an awful lot of quality, and gala are not a pub team. would he be the answer now? doubt it. but we could use someone in that mould, someone to really spray it about from deep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.