Elano's agent talking - Elano wants to leave UK

Immaculate Pasta said:
This club will never progress if we get rid of players like Elano. The guy has just assited 4 Brazil goals in the last two games. He is a class player and it's upto Hughes to get the best out of him if he realliy is a good manager.

Elano, although undoubtedly talented at times, has been shown to be lacking in the stomach/desire/whatever to perform consistently in the premiership.

He was shown up and kept out of the team by Stevie Ireland last season. Can't see, with the rebuilding that we're doing, that his path to the first is going to get any easier. And he has shown that he simply isn't interested in being a squad player...

BillyShears said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
This club will never progress if we get rid of players like Elano. The guy has just assited 4 Brazil goals in the last two games. He is a class player and it's upto Hughes to get the best out of him if he realliy is a good manager.

Elano, although undoubtedly talented at times, has been shown to be lacking in the stomach/desire/whatever to perform consistently in the premiership.

He was shown up and kept out of the team by Stevie Ireland last season. Can't see, with the rebuilding that we're doing, that his path to the first is going to get any easier. And he has shown that he simply isn't interested in being a squad player...

I keep reading this sort of stuff.

Yet you completely fail to acknowledge (or to spot) the difference between the Elano of the last 10 games or so, compared to the Elano prior to that, when what you say above was more relevant.

The guy has got his form back and worked his arse off in the more recent games. He's done nothing to suggest that this is some temporary phenomenon either. So who is to say he hasn't sorted himself out and deserves his place in the starting line up?

It would be very foolish to get rid on the basis that he might turn crap later. His most recent form and commitment has been spot on.

Chippy_boy said:
BillyShears said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

I keep reading this sort of stuff.

Yet you completely fail to acknowledge (or to spot) the difference between the Elano of the last 10 games or so, compared to the Elano prior to that, when what you say above was more relevant.

The guy has got his form back and worked his arse off in the more recent games. He's done nothing to suggest that this is some temporary phenomenon either. So who is to say he hasn't sorted himself out and deserves his place in the starting line up?

It would be very foolish to get rid on the basis that he might turn crap later. His most recent form and commitment has been spot on.

You're right to an extent. But the truth is that I can't see the point in having a player who blows hot and cold quite so much, and one who seemingly only chooses to give a fuck in the last quarter of the season, then starts demanding contract talks...

Just my opinion mind you...it might be that Hughes and our owners are totally convinced and will give him his new contract...

Forgetting his inconsistency on the pitch, it's the constant shit OFF the pitch that irks me most, if he is not moaning about not playing, he wants more money and everytime he talks about himself he mentions how good mates he is with other brazilian nationals 'we are like brothers etc.' why should that matter, it's the same as when gary chuckle said 'play me for england because i suck becks cock!' complete and utter bollocks IMO. Elano for all his talents is a primma donna pure and simple the best players in the world not only have natural talent but work hard at it as well! If elano worked as hard swp or stevie he would probably be first name on the sheet but he doesn't and never will because his attitude sucks, personally I hope he really shines for brazil so we can get more money for him, he doesn't compete enough for the premier league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.