Elano's agent talking - Elano wants to leave UK

Cambridgeblue said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun16p.html

Well this shows where the BS story about us swapping Elano for Trezuguet came from. The same agent manages both of them! Clearly the guy is looking for a payday and is trying to shuffle his deck so to speak so he can earn himself a boatload of commission... the greedy shit.

Football Agents are scum aren't they... I mean I thought Estate Agents were bad but these guys take the biscuit!

They took a biscuit?! damn the bastards!

The frustrating thing about Elano is that we all know he CAN do it, but he seems to pick and choose his games, which we can't afford to carry at this point of our developement. He regularly looks to be Brazils best player, against decent teams, but seems to think he's doing us a favour when he turns up.
Even in his decent displays for us he gets subbed before the end, maybe to get an ovasion, but he also looks dead on his feet, which suggests he may not be the fittest, and adds to the suggestion he may not be a great trainer, which will anger Hughes.

Be sorry to see him go, especially as I paid 5.99 for an Elano mug !

This club will never progress if we get rid of players like Elano. The guy has just assited 4 Brazil goals in the last two games. He is a class player and it's upto Hughes to get the best out of him if he realliy is a good manager.

Immaculate Pasta said:
This club will never progress if we get rid of players like Elano. The guy has just assited 4 Brazil goals in the last two games. He is a class player and it's upto Hughes to get the best out of him if he realliy is a good manager.
Hughes has said he has 2 years left on his contract-hes not kicking him out

BillyShears said:
You beat me to it by 30 seconds...

Anyway....what can I say.

Bye bye Elano.

Classless ****...

Shameful to see a City player angling for move with SUCH desperation...

Speaking of classless c***s....

Elano>>>> Hughes any day of the week!

Immaculate Pasta said:

Every word the truth but keep it from the 'Blame Elano' brigade!

jay_mcfc said:
BillyShears said:
You beat me to it by 30 seconds...

Anyway....what can I say.

Bye bye Elano.

Classless ****...

Shameful to see a City player angling for move with SUCH desperation...

Speaking of classless c***s....

Elano>>>> Hughes any day of the week!
You are very much mistaken, sir. As far as the English Premier League style of football is concerned, Hughes is by far the better man. Elano would suit the Italian style of play perfectly. We need box-to-box midfielders in our league not talented drifters. Get rid of Elano as we have his replacement already.

Unfortunately Elano needs to go asap - he can`t handle not being top dog and doesn`t appear to want to prove his detractors wrong - yes some great performances - but not that many and few away from home. Clearly very talented but also deluded - going to a so called better/bigger club will only exacerbate his problem of being in and out and out again of a team. He clearly doesn`t buy into the "project" of developing a strong squad and will only continue to cause problems and create tensions if he doesn`t get his own way.
Time to say Adeus

jay_mcfc said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Every word the truth but keep it from the 'Blame Elano' brigade!

Lol I s'pose people should blame someone else for his constant whingeing!?

I;d let him go,but the agent needs to be told that he;s going because "we allow it and if we wanted to keep him we would as he;s under contract"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.