Elano's agent talking - Elano wants to leave UK

Chippy_boy said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Pam said:
alera said:
No way could they afford him. Elano wants to be careful, he could easily spend another season on our bench if he doesnt keep his mouth shut.

Not if Hughes is sensible and learns some man management skills.

Hughes has no man management skills, what a shocker coming from you Pam.. It's suprising that no one else seems to have a problem with the manager, bar the well known whinger that Shaktar were well and truly over joyed to get rid of.

Er, apart from Richards who has had a run in with him and Jo, who can't stand him, and Robinho who has had several run-ins with him. And probably many others as well.

But apart from that, no-one else.

Yes, because we all believe the press. Every tiny problem that happens gets blown unbelievably out of proportion. I'm not saying there hasn't been problems but everytime they make it out like there's a war in the camp.

mike o said:
rickyyt said:
elano wants a payrise, from wherever he can get it!

THIS

Its blindingly obvious that this is the case,if we offerd him a 4 year deal on 80,000 a week id bet hed suddenly want to stay in the u.k

Hes been geat to watch in patches but i wont shed a tear if he leaves

I think people like you need to spend more time enjoying watching brilliant football and less time worrying about what you read in the press.

Elano has played some fabulous stuff for us (and he is perhaps the best penalty taker in the world) and anyone who isn't sorry to see him leave needs their lumps feeling, imho.

If I was asked to bet my house on this one I'd go for him wanting to leave.

Which is very sad. Not least because he is capable of deleivering superb crosses into the box from corners or open play. A big disappointment if he leaves.

MH does not like his attitude, that much is clear.

This will deffinately happen. I have 2 shirts from 2007/2008 season. One is the away purple top with Geovanni on the back :( The other is the home shirt with Elano on the back :( I think it's destiny!

Ah shit! My home shirt from last season has Kompany on the back! Don't go Vince!!!!!!!!

Chippy_boy said:
mike o said:
rickyyt said:
elano wants a payrise, from wherever he can get it!

THIS

Its blindingly obvious that this is the case,if we offerd him a 4 year deal on 80,000 a week id bet hed suddenly want to stay in the u.k

Hes been geat to watch in patches but i wont shed a tear if he leaves

I think people like you need to spend more time enjoying watching brilliant football and less time worrying about what you read in the press.

Elano has played some fabulous stuff for us (and he is perhaps the best penalty taker in the world) and anyone who isn't sorry to see him leave needs their lumps feeling, imho.

You see youve made two assumptions there mush

1.I do enjoy watching brilliant footballl
2.I dont worry about anything i read in the press

Hes had 10/15 decent games in 2 years and wants off,he's nowhere near as important as SWP on the right and wont get a game in the centre so why would i be sorry to see him go? Cos he takes dead good penaltys?

mike o said:
Hes had 10/15 decent games in 2 years and wants off,he's nowhere near as important as SWP on the right and wont get a game in the centre so why would i be sorry to see him go? Cos he takes dead good penaltys?

I don't agree with any of that, but hey ho.

I find it interesting that many people slag off Elano for making it public that he wants away from the club however, when our very own Robinho was doing exactly the same at Madrid there was not a peep from anyone. In the same vein, Johnson is doing the same at Portsmouth yet most on here would be happy for us to sign him. I guess what I'm trying to say is why does anyone give a fcuk what any player says to the press? It's just not important enough to get worked up about.

Cheesy said:
I find it interesting that many people slag off Elano for making it public that he wants away from the club however, when our very own Robinho was doing exactly the same at Madrid there was not a peep from anyone. In the same vein, Johnson is doing the same at Portsmouth yet most on here would be happy for us to sign him. I guess what I'm trying to say is why does anyone give a fcuk what any player says to the press? It's just not important enough to get worked up about.

100% agreed. Also you forgot to mention Tevez who has been openly talking to the press in much the same way, yet we think that's just fine. Complete hyprocrisy.

Chippy_boy said:
Cheesy said:

100% agreed. Also you forgot to mention Tevez who has been openly talking to the press in much the same way, yet we think that's just fine. Complete hyprocrisy.

Of course it is, that's human nature, for the most part.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun16p.html

Well this shows where the BS story about us swapping Elano for Trezuguet came from. The same agent manages both of them! Clearly the guy is looking for a payday and is trying to shuffle his deck so to speak so he can earn himself a boatload of commission... the greedy shit.

Football Agents are scum aren't they... I mean I thought Estate Agents were bad but these guys take the biscuit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.