Electric/Hybrid Cars

Good purchase so far, getting 44 miles to gallon round town . Build quality is good though some of the plastic is a bit cheap in places but far better car than wife's Renault capture
Will test drive, but how is it for room, we have a focus now but always found it a bit cramped.

Will test drive, but how is it for room, we have a focus now but always found it a bit cramped.[/QUOT
Space is good for me , but as there are only 2 of us never a problem . Boot is very good as it has the large ford box so can get all my gear in . Never been in a focus so don't know how they compare

Thanks, not sure about putting my 2 almost 6 ft children in the boot is the best though:)
To be fair though they don’t travel with us much now, the front passenger seat in the focus Is the main issue for room though. The extra height in the Puma Is the appeal and it looks roomier.
Thanks for the info.

Thanks, not sure about putting my 2 almost 6 ft children in the boot is the best though:)
To be fair though they don’t travel with us much now, the front passenger seat in the focus Is the main issue for room though. The extra height in the Puma Is the appeal and it looks roomier.
Thanks for the info.

No idea of you budget etc but maybe take a look at the Plug in kuga? Basically a bigger puma. Will be dependant on miles etc but I’ve got mine finally being delivered this week. Does about 35 miles on pure electric and then obviously has the petrol engine for longer journeys etc. I will mainly be using it on pure electric mode so will cost sod all to run a lot of the time.

The back seats move forward and back too, so plenty of leg room for whoever will be in the back

No idea of you budget etc but maybe take a look at the Plug in kuga? Basically a bigger puma. Will be dependant on miles etc but I’ve got mine finally being delivered this week. Does about 35 miles on pure electric and then obviously has the petrol engine for longer journeys etc. I will mainly be using it on pure electric mode so will cost sod all to run a lot of the time.

The back seats move forward and back too, so plenty of leg room for whoever will be in the back
Cheers will take a look, what price was it, the Puma is about 22,000 from memory? As I say though don’t do many journeys with the children now, ones moved out, the other off to uni so will do even less next couple of years.

Cheers will take a look, what price was it, the Puma is about 22,000 from memory? As I say though don’t do many journeys with the children now, ones moved out, the other off to uni so will do even less next couple of years.

For a top spec you are looking at about £37k new. Probably won’t find many cheaper at the moment with them just being released though, maybe in 6 months to a year there will be some

I lease my cars so got a really good deal pre covid on one, but prices recently have shot up to double what I am paying

Those Kia e-Niro ones are supposed to be good too

Driving around London on Friday, I noticed a few of these new electric cars with no wing mirrors.
Very strange!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.