Eliaquim Mangala - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Savic played for us 20 times when we won the title, and he was awful back then.

Zouma played for Chelsea and is now at Stoke.

Wasilewski
won the title with Leicester.

Why do people keep pretending you need 4 world class centrebacks to win the title?
Well, IMO, we're a hamstring 3-month injury to Kompany from trouble at the back.... if that happens it will likely cost us some points; fortunately our counterpress offers a layer of defense so that our back line won't be under so much pressure as last year...

But this the point - injuries occur. And barring injury, squad rotation to keep players fresh is beneficial.

So yeah... 3 world class CBs and a 4th really good one is very helpful in a title challenge - not to mention a real push towards winning the CL.

Mangala has already said 'yes' to Inter, leaving the two sides to find an agreement. [TMW]

Roma could also enter the race for Eliaquim Mangala, who has been offered to Inter and Juventus. [Il Messaggero]

Missed the first half because I had football training but he was very good in the second half.

I was one of his critics since he came back this summer as I just can't see him under Guardiola, so it's just fair now to applaud today's performance. Rock solid defending and quite quality, decisive and quick distribution throughout the game.

Solid enough defensively and actually played one of the better forward passes of the game.

Still not sure we'll keep him, but I'm struggling to see who we can bring in in the next fortnight who will automatically be ready to play and who already knows this year's favoured system.

Was you watching same game? He miss hit or over hit simple passes. Miss read the game constantly. Awful player, best to get shot.

Was you watching same game? He miss hit or over hit simple passes. Miss read the game constantly. Awful player, best to get shot.

If he was as awful as you make him out to be, which he wasn't, then Tosin should be packing his bags to get ready for a league one side for the rest of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.