Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

SuperSilva said:
All I can say from this France game is Paul Pogba is brilliant... he will be one hell of a player next season and next few seasons after that!

didn't fergiscum and gill do well to lose him on a free?!

Goncalo Lopes says this one looks dead in the water for us at the moment as most have presumed. He might stay at porto another year he might not but he does not want to come here. Onward and upward...

cmdub said:
Goncalo Lopes says this one looks dead in the water for us at the moment as most have presumed. He might stay at porto another year he might not but he does not want to come here. Onward and upward...
Judging by tonight he's considered neck and neck with Sahko for playing backup to Varane/Koscielny in France's first 11, maybe even just behind given that it was the second half he played, which isn't a huge compliment.

Seems to have bought into his own hype a bit judging by these negotiations, although it's much easier to say we could do better than actually do better.

Porto are looking at Éder Álvarez Balanta as the perfect Mangala replacement if the latter leaves. Balanta will cost €7m(80%). [O Jogo]

SuperSilva said:
All I can say from this France game is Paul Pogba is brilliant... he will be one hell of a player next season and next few seasons after that!
Pogba is the third best centre mid at Juve!

sir baconface said:
Stoned Rose said:
Some of you are living in a parallel universe.

Such and such 'has been told' and another such and such 'can't reveal his source'?.

The only people who are going to 'know' anything about our transfer strategy and dealings are senior club officials.

This sub forum is for discussing transfer rumours not pretending to be a regular at khaldoon's house for afternoon tea.

Those pretending to be 'connected' are deluded. Those of you jumping in to 'defend their honour' are to be frank laughable.

Can't reveal my source but I understand Khaldoon brews a good mug of PG Tips.
Manchester company...good lad!

KippaxCitizen said:
SuperSilva said:

what about Mangala?

FantasyIreland said:
KippaxCitizen said:
SuperSilva said:

what about Mangala?

There will be no more news about him untill after the World cup...

FantasyIreland said:
KippaxCitizen said:
SuperSilva said:

what about Mangala?
I've seen him just four times. He was great in one, okay in two and as bad as it gets in one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.