Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

I'd say lump on to atletico Madrid but I found no site offering transfer odds for him. It'll be the kind of sketchy deal they love where they pay his wages and own very little of his rights. He'll stay for a year or two then leave so mendes can get his fee

Have a feeling he's going to go to Barca. We were in heavy negotiations then Chelsea came in. Looked like they were going to sign him and we moved on to Benatia. Now Chelsea has moved onto him as well. Only reason for us and them to move on to another choice is because we don't think we can get him or the price was too high. Seems the price has gone too high for Benatia now too.

Club must be fed up with his antics and stalling, tell him to stuff it and we move on, same with Roma and benatia

Stoned Rose said:
Some of you are living in a parallel universe.

Such and such 'has been told' and another such and such 'can't reveal his source'?.

The only people who are going to 'know' anything about our transfer strategy and dealings are senior club officials.

This sub forum is for discussing transfer rumours not pretending to be a regular at khaldoon's house for afternoon tea.

Those pretending to be 'connected' are deluded. Those of you jumping in to 'defend their honour' are to be frank laughable.

Can't reveal my source but I understand Khaldoon brews a good mug of PG Tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.